21

Lauren's POV

Why why did he have to ask why couldn't we just enjoy the day together as tomorrow he starts work so tomorrow I would have fled but noooo he had to ask me to marry him! I didn't make it far before my parents pulled up so I climbed in the car and cried my eyes out the whole drive. You see since the plan was to flee already the car was already packed with my things and we were heading to the next town over where I would live now and I would head back every now and then to visit with them or they would come to my place . When we got there we moved everything in and they helped me unpack when I noticed I packed some of Cole's old shirts which made me cry more. I know I have no one to blame but myself for this heartache but he's starting a business he can't be too worried about a baby on the way. It wasn't until everything was unpacked and put together that I turned my phone back on seeing a whole bunch of messages from the guys but none from cole which shouldn't surprise me but it did.
Dal- girl you got some explaining to do
G- what's going on
Dav- where are you
W- talk to us
Dana- just because there's issues between you and Cole now it doesn't mean we're done being friends so please talk to us
Dal- hellooooo
I put my phone back down and had dinner with my parents and they stayed the night then left in the morning . It was mid afternoon when my phone was going off again
Dal- you moved!!???
G- where are you how could you not tell us
Dav- seriously Lauren what is going on
Dana- talk to us
W- we're all very worried over here
I sighed and answered the group chat they put together to talk to me
L- yes I moved I can't be there I can't be around cole there's more to everything then you all know
W- meaning
L- I can't say
Dal- it's us you can tell us anything you know that
L- I know but it's just better this way
G- will you at least let us know where you are
L- maybe but not now
Guys- oookk
L- please just give me some time
G- take as much time as you need love just remember we're all here for you
L- thank you
I put my phone down and made some food then just spent the day looking at pictures of Cole and crying my eyes out. That's how many of my days were spent and it didn't help when it was evident he had no fight in him to try to fix us like I get he's busy now but if he loved me enough to propose he should love me enough to fight to get me back. I decided to get a part time job this way I wasn't sitting around bored and thinking about Cole all day so I became a waitress at the diner that was right up the street from me and I don't know if it's because I was sweet and good at my job or because people feel sorry for me since I'm pregnant but every shift I leave with a good stack of tips which has definitely come in handy. I've been able to stock up on baby supplies such as diapers and wipes and soon added clothes and toys and blankets once finding out I was having a baby boy. My parents have bought things and sent it to my house as well and sent money as well proving they really are as supportive and happy about the baby and letting me run things how I wanted which I will be forever grateful for that!