Prologue

~Prologue~

On the far side of Cybertron, lived the great clans of the Predacon's. There were 10 clans: Fire Clan: Known for their fierce battle tactics, Glow Clan: Known for their incredible healing capabilities, Fang Clan: Known for their strong bites when fighting, Thorn Clan: Known for their trickery and stealth, Claw Clan: Known for their powerful strikes, Skull Clan: Known for keeping trophies from kills and wearing their skulls to show power, Sun Clan: Known for their bright and glowing metal plating, Moon Clan: Known for their galaxy colored plating and they're glowing details, Metal Clan: Known for their strong and power armor plating, and finally, Water Clan: Known for their powerful water breathing and they're kindness.

Through all the years of Cybertron being alive, only three clans have become allies. Those three clans are Glow Clan, Claw Clan, and Water Clan. Water Clan was lead by a Predacon known as Overflow. He was the most powerful of all the Water Clan members. He came up with the alliance to all the clans and only Glow Clan and Claw Clan responded.

After years of having this alliance, a massive war struck. The war started with one of Fire Clan's members: Outburst and one of Skull Clan's members: Boneraider. There was an argument, which lead to fighting and Outburst was killed by Boneraider and war broke out. Fire Clan and Skull Clan fought for a year before the other clans finally joined in the fight. Thorn Clan, Sun Clan, and Metal Clan joined Fire Clan; Claw Clan, Glow Clan, and Moon Clan joined Skull Clan. Metal Clan and Water Clan stayed out of the war.

The war lasted for 10 years. After the 5th year of the war Metal Clan and Water Clan finally joined the war, Metal Clan joined Skull Clan and Water Clan joined Fire Clan. The war continued and all clan's knew the war would never end, until one day, a young Predacon, from the Water Clan, stepped in and a stood up to all clans. After the war reached 11 years, it finally came to an end, and it was all thanks to the young Predacon, she was able to get all the Leader's of the Clans to have a meeting and figure out a way to come to an agreement of some sort. After the agreement had been reached and war was finally over, all the Clans looked to the young Predacon to lead them.

The young Predacon was made Queen over all clans. She decided to rename all the clans under one name. She called the clan Tree Clan to show how we are all different but we are all connected to one another.

This young Predacon was known as Rykerdraft. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I HOPE YOU ALL LIKE THIS FIRST CHAPTER OF TIDAL COLLAPSE!! 

I KNOW IT'S SHORT BUT IT'S THE BEST I COULD COME UP WITH THIS FAR. I'LL LONGER ONES IN THE FUTURE. I PROMISE!!!

ANYWAYS... YOU ALL HAVE A GREAT DAY/NIGHT!!!

~Calico Cali Out~