Chapter 8

~Chapter 8~

The Autobot's ground bridge closed once they were all in their new base. They all made room for the Predacon, that they had located in the North Pacific Ocean after it saved Miko's life. As she walked through, Rykerdraft took a large portion of the base that she had to lower down just so she wouldn't make a whole through the roof.

Rykerdraft thought it would be better to lay down, which is what she did. Once she got into a comfortable position, she looked at the Autobots, awaiting their questions.

"You can ask your questions, but may I know who you all are?" Optimus nodded and began introductions.

"As you already know, I am Optimus Prime, leader of the Autobots. This here is Ratchet, our medic. Arcee and Smokescreen, our warriors. Bulkhead and Wheeljack, our Wreckers. And Ultra Magnus, my second in command. And these are our human allies. Agent Fowler, Miko, Jack, and Raphael. Here is also June Darby."

Rykerdraft looked at all the bots that the Autobot leader introduced and nodded in hello to all of them.

"Hello to you all. If I hadn't already stated. My name is Rykerdraft, Queen of the Predacons."

The three human children, Jack, Raf, and Miko ran up to the Predacon. Miko was the first one (of course) to speak.

"Hello Rykerdraft! Thanks for the save! How many Predacons did you rule over? Did you get into any battles? Did you win? How many teeth do you have? How tall are you?"

All the Autobots, except Optimus and Ultra Magnus, chuckled as she asked numerous questions.

"Slow down Miko. She can only answer one at a time" Jack put his hand on her shoulder to pull her back.

"It's quite alright Jack. You are welcome for the save, and I ruled over an entire clan, I've had a few battles, and I won, and last I checked, I had about 500 teeth, and I'm not sure how tall I am."

Miko was excited that the Queen of the Predacons answered her questions. Optimus then took a few steps forward to get Rykerdraft's attention.

"Optimus, you may ask your questions." Optimus nodded and began asking his first question.

"Are you a clone made by Shockwave?" Rykerdraft titled her head.

"Who is Shockwave and what is a clone?" Optimus looked slightly shocked and looked at his team.

"So I guess she's not a clone." Arcee said as she crossed her arms.

Ratchet stepped up next to his leader.

"If your not a clone... You're an original Predacon. How did you survive the Great Cataclysm?" The Predacon Queen's eyes widened and she looked down in sadness. She began to slightly move as if she was uncomfortable.

The Autobots noticed this. Arcee walked up and stood next to Ratchet.

"I... I was able to survive thanks to chance. I was with my mate and his clan, we had no warning of the Cataclysm coming. We all ran and flew. The cracks in the planet got bigger, 60% of the clan fell into the cracks. We kept running. I was able to save my sparklings life, but I fell through the cracks and broke through the wall and got trapped. I was stuck there. I shut down thinking I would die, but then I found myself on this planet and in its Ocean."

All the Autobots were shocked. The humans all took a step forward.

"And... Your mate and sparkling?" Rykerdraft looked at the human, Raf, as he was the one that asked the question. A few tears rolled down the Predacon's cheek. All the Autobots and humans knew what her tears meant as they watched them fall.