Chapter 13

~Chapter 13~

Within the Autobot base, everyone was waiting to see how Ultra Magnus' new appendage would turn out. Once he was finished he turned toward Optimus, and Rykerdraft who was standing beside him.

"I've done everything I can. Considering the limitations of my equipment and less than ideal spare parts." He moved out of the way to show the new claw light hand for Ultra Magnus. Rykerdraft placed a hand on her chest and took a step forward.

"It remains uncertain if Ultra Magnus' new appendage will be fit for battle. Though it should prove functional. After the requisite amount of therapy." He turned to face the two tall beings.

"That is all we can hope for, old friend." Rykerdraft nodded to Ratchet and turned back to Ultra Magnus. She walked up to him and placed her hand gently on his new one and softly squeezed one of the claws. She then turned back to the Autobot group after hearing Smokescreen talk about Bumblebee's voice box.

Bumblebee got really upset and began stomping away in anger while shouting out beeps and boops. He walks past Bulkhead and the humans. She felt kind of bad for Bumblebee but turned her attention to Optimus as he began speaking to Bulkhead.

"Though at least one beast that we know of remains. The one who has demonstrated the ability to transform." Rykerdraft walked up to him.

"And my past mate. Doomclaw. This so called "Predaking" looks nothing like Doomclaw even though he smells like him. Those wicked experiments that Shockwave did must of made him lose his original form." Optimus placed a hand on her shoulder.

The humans than leaned forward on the railing.

"What did Doomclaw used to look like if not Predaking?" Miko leaned farther and almost fell if it wasn't for Jack to catch her. Rykerdraft chuckled at her.

"He was quite large for a Predaking. Even a little bigger than my Predacon mode." Raf then walked forward.

"Do you have like a picture or something of him?" Rykerdraft placed her hand on her chin and began thinking. And then looked up.

"I have a holographic picture if that works for you." All three humans nodded. The other Autobots, besides Ultra Magnus as he was still in stasis, gathered around to see what her past mate used to look like.

Rykerdraft placed two fingers on the side of her head, closing her eyes and when she opened them, a holographic picture came up of her Doomclaw. Everyone gasped at how large he was.

"He's huge!" Miko said with excitement

"He's huge!" Miko said with excitement. Rykerdraft chuckled.

"Yes he was quite large. He protected me many times and was the one to actually teach me how to be a leader when my clan first became one. I didn't know how to lead as a young Predacon so he taught me." Bulkhead than gave a confused look.