Chapter 7

~Chapter 7~

As the ground bridge closed, the Autobots found themselves near a dock at the North Pacific Ocean. Agent Fowler took the lead and had them follow him. Little did they know the three human children: Jack, Miko, and Raf, had followed them through the ground bridge.

They all made their way onto the dock and boarded the cargo ship that was ready for them. They all climbed on, the ship tilting every time one of the Autobots got on. After everyone was on, they left the dock toward the destination these attacks and saves are happening.

"So how far is it?" Smokescreen asked while looking at the horizon.

"I've been told it's about 30 klicks from shore." Agent Fowler heard some of the Autobots sign.

"Rest up Autobots. We've got a long journey." Optimus sits down and leans against a cargo crate. The rest of the Autobots do the same. They all close their eyes and rest until they reach their destination.

~Time Skip~

It was about 1 am in the morning. Everything was quiet as the Autobots and humans were all sleeping on the cargo ship. That was until the ship got bumped by something waking up two of the Autobots: Optimus Prime and Ultra Magnus.

Optimus could see the ship tilting from side to side but it was only slightly. Ultra Magnus looked over the edge of the ship but didn't see anything in the water as the darkness from the Night was not helping his vision.

"Sir?" Ultra Magnus whispered as he looked to his leader.

Optimus looked over the edge of the ship as well but he also couldn't see anything.

"Ultra Magnus, begin waking everyone up."

Ultra Magnus nodded and both of them got to work on waking everyone up, including Agent Fowler. The children woke up to the commotion of the Autobot's movement. They were still hiding from them.

As everyone was awake, the ship got bumped again, but this time with a little more force. This force caused Miko to fall over the railing of the ship and into the ocean. Jack and Raf tried to catch her but didn't reach her in time.

They knew they had to show themselves so they ran out of their hiding spots to their guardians.

"Arcee!" "Bumblebee!" All the Autobots turned and the two bots that were called were shocked to see their humans.

"Jack?! What are you doing here?!"

Bumblebee just beeped and booped at Raf.

"Miko fell into the ocean after the ship started moving!!"

Bulkhead, Miko's guardian, ran over to the edge of the ocean, causing the ship to only slightly tilt as he looked for Miko.

"Miko!!" The other Autobots came to edge and looked around for Miko. It was so dark that no one could see her.

"I'm over here!"

They all began following her voice, but once they got to the location of her voice. They could see her, but it wasn't from any kind of light from the ship, it was from a light from under the ocean.

Everyone was shocked to see it... The light was a glowing blue color. It was spinning around Miko.

"Miko! Swim toward the ship!!" Bulkhead wanted his human to get to the ship as fast as possible, he didn't want her to get hurt.

Miko did as told and began swimming toward the ship but something got underneath her and began lifting her up. The Autobots began getting scared for her safety. But then the thing that came out of the water, under Miko, shocked them the most.

This creature wasn't a creature at all. It was what Arcee had said before. It was a Predacon, an enormous Predacon. One bigger than Predaking. The Predacon had Miko on it's head. It gently tilted it's head and Miko slid back onto the ship.

The Predacon stayed there for a few moments, looking at the bots before it. As it was about to leave, Optimus Prime stopped it.

"Wait... Don't leave." The Predacon looked at the Prime and then with all it's power. It jumped out of the ocean and landed on the cargo ship, causing it to shake and tilt almost it rolling over. But once the Predacon steadied, so did the ship.

Once everything was steady, Optimus walked up to the enormous Predacon and reached his hand out to it. The Predacon lowered it's head down and let the Prime touch it. Then the Predacon did something that the bots never knew could happen.

"What do I owe to the honor of a Prime entering into my territory?"

It spoke.

This caused Optimus to lower his hand and take a step back. The other team members were shocked by this.

"Mighty Predacon. We do not wish you harm, we only want to know how you got to this planet." Optimus bowed his head in respect.

The Predacon lowered it's head as well in respect.

"My name is Rykerdraft, Queen of the Predacons. And I do not remember how I got to this planet. All I remember is the feeling of fear, despair, death, hatred, and guilt. I remember my instincts taking control."

All the bots were surprised to hear that this Predacon was the Queen of them. The rest of them walked closer to where they were now standing beside their leader. Agent Fowler and the children walked up between the bots and looked at the Predacon.

Rykerdraft looked down at the humans and lowered her head to them. Miko was the only one that didn't move backwards.

"You, little one, need to be more careful." Miko nodded and raised her hand to pet the snout of the Queen.

Once Miko was finished, Rykerdraft lifted her head once again to look at the bots.

"Why are you here in my territory?"

The bots looked at Optimus.

"We were told that fisherman's ships were being destroyed and that something big was saving them from the ocean's treachery."

Rykerdraft nodded her head to the leader of the Autobots.

"Ah yes. That was me. The ocean is indeed terrible at night or in a storm. I've saved those fisherman from drowning. I couldn't let them die. Not after my failure of letting my own kind get killed."

Everyone was confused on what she meant.

"What do you mean?" Bulkhead took a step forward.

The Queen looked around and she looked back at Optimus.

"Do you have a base of operations?" The Autobot leader nodded and turned on his comm.

"Ratchet, Activate the ground bridge to my coordinates."

Not a minute later, a ground bridge appeared behind Optimus and all the Autobots began making their way inside. Optimus stopped before it was it his turn and looked back at the Queen who was still looking out at the Ocean.

"We will return you back here when we are done questioning you."

Rykerdraft looked at Optimus and nodded and followed him through the ground bridge.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR READING!!!

I KNOW... TWO CHAPTERS IN ONE DAY!!!!!!

I REALLY HOPE YOU LIKE THIS CHAPTER, I WANTED TO TRY AND DO IT OUT OF THE CANNON STORY LINE AND MAKE IT MY OWN CHAPTER SO... YEAH!!

ANYWAYS... YOU ALL HAVE A GREAT DAY/NIGHT!!!

~Calico Cali Out~