Chapter 11

I SKIPPED TWO EPISODES BECAUSE THOSE ARE MAINLY ABOUT THE DECEPTICONS AND ONE OF THE MISSIONS, RYKERDRAFT ISN'T EVEN IN SO, YEAH.

ANYWAYS, ENJOY!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Chapter 11~

During a dark stormy night, the Decepticon ship, the Nemesis, was hovering above a cave system. Two jets flew down. Both transforming, one being Megatron and the other being Starscream.

"Ah... Another abandoned mine?!" Starscream asks with worry in his voice.

Megatron turns to him.

"Come Starscream."

The war lord continues to walk into the cave, Starscream walks in after hesitating for a few seconds. He walks faster to catch up to his master. As they both walk in further, a yellow light begins to brighten up the cave.

"My liege, who could have foreseen that my alternative super soldier experiments would encounter the technical difficulties." He speaks as he cowers in fear from a punishment that he thinks will happen.

"Resulting in the loss of the insecticon hive and over half of our remaining troops." Megatron answers Starscream with a loud tone.

Starscream kneels down quickly hoping to not get any kind of punishment, even though nothing of the sort will happen.

"Forgive me master, my intentions were true. Please, Please reconsider my termination!" Megatron rolls his eyes and begins walking further into the cave.

Starscream watches the war lord walking and then looks ahead and sees test tubes with yellow liquid inside.

"Oh. Shockwave's offsite laboratory. Most impressive." He stands up and follows Megatron to meet up with Shockwave.

Shockwave walks up to the war lord and informs him of the progress of the Predacon Clones.

"The Predacon clones have almost fully evolved and will be combat ready within three solar cycles." Megatron and Starscream stop in front of the lead scientist.

"Excellent Shockwave." He then looks up and speaks through his comm.

"Knockout. I'm waiting." An elevator from the warship gets dropped down in Shockwave's laboratory with Knockout in it holding some Synthetic Energon.

"Synthetic Energon. Troops will be delivering my remaining supply to you." Knockout walks over to the three high ranking Decepticons and places one of the Synthetic Energon's on the cave floor behind Shockwave.

"I will determine it's value after Lord Megaton's Predacon army is ready for deployment."

As he finishes speaking. There was a hissing sound and then loud stomping. All four Decepticons look around until they look at the entrance of the cave and see the Predacon that was first cloned and watch it walk it. It then lifts it's head and roars.

Starscream sees a pipe and grabs it, he then walks up to the Predacon, hitting the pipe in his hand.

"Unruly beast. You dare to roam freely without permission." He hits the Predacon twice in the head. The Predacon roars at him, causing Starscream to yelp in fear and fall backwards.