Chapter 2

~Chapter 2~

The entire Tree Clan was currently traveling across Cybertron, being led by Rykerdraft, toward the far Settlement Clans. As they were moving, Rykerdraft kept looking behind her, every now and then, to make sure the shifting wasn't getting closer. She could still feel Cybertron trembling, but it started getting stronger.

As they got farther, the Settlement Clans could finally be seen on the horizon. The tree clan began walking faster to get there sooner. All the Predacon's of Tree Clan were relieved that the Settlement Clans were in sight. As they got to the boundaries of the clans, four giant Predacon's were there waiting for Tree Clan to come as they had heard they were coming from their scouts.

"Rykerdraft, Queen of Tree Clan. It is good to see you. I am Doomclaw, may I ask why your entire Clan is here?" Rykerdraft bowed her head in respect to the leader of the Settlement Clans.

"Doomclaw, I apologize for coming without word, my clan and I request shelter for a short while, we have left our home because the Great Cataclysm is starting and it was already so close to our home." Doomclaw looked at the Queen in shock. He nodded in understanding of the Queen's request.

"Very well, Rykerdraft. Your clan may stay. And there is no need to leave quickly, stay as long as you like. I know it took your clan a few days to get here." Rykerdraft smiled and nodded to Doomclaw in thanks. She led her clan into the Settlement Clan's boundaries and they all got welcomed in and all got settled into caves that were available.

Night came quickly. Rykerdraft was on top of a small arch that was in the Settlement Clan. She was looking at the horizon, the place where the Great Cataclysm was coming from. She was worried for her clan. She made a promise to that young Predacon that she would make sure nothing would happen to them, but she doesn't believe anyone will survive this disaster. The distraught queen looked down at her metal paws as sadness overcame her.

"Well, I thought you would be sleeping after that long trip." Rykerdraft looked up and looked behind her and saw Doomclaw.

"Oh, hello Doomclaw. And no. I've been too worried about the Cataclysm that I haven't gotten any sleep." Rykerdraft looked back at the horizon as Doomclaw took a seat next to her. He looked out to the horizon.

"Rykerdraft, it's going to be ok-"

"No! It's not! Who knows who's going to survive this disaster! I promised a young Predacon from my clan that I make sure that everyone would be safe, but I know I can't keep that promise! One of the clans, on the other side of Cybertron, has already been wiped out! How I can I protect my clan?!" Rykerdraft was pacing back and forth, wondering what to do, she was filled with stress. Doomclaw walked up to her and wrapped his head around her neck.

"Rykerdraft, it's going to be ok. We can figure something out." Doomclaw lifted his head and looked at Rykerdraft in the eyes. She was finally able to calm down. She began taking deep breaths and smiled at Doomclaw.

They both leaned forward and touched snouts and rubbed their heads together.

"Where would I be without you?" Rykerdraft joked. Doomclaw chuckled to.

"Still a worried little Predacon who couldn't figure out how to rule a clan." Rykerdraft chuckled and rubbed her head under Doomclaw's jaw. He wrapped his head around her neck.

"I'm glad we became mates all those years ago." Rykerdraft smiled as she looked Doomclaw.

"I'm glad too. How long do we plan on keeping this from everyone. Only the elder's and our creators know this. Do you want to keep this a secret forever?" Rykerdraft's voice held some concern. Doomclaw looked at the queen with a small and gentle smile, he then licked her cheek and placed his head on hers.

"We can tell our clan's tomorrow." Rykerdraft nodded and closed her eyes as she now felt safe in Doomclaw's presence.

She finally felt at peace.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR READING!!!

I HOPE YOU LIKE THIS CHAPTER, I KNOW IT'S STILL A LITTLE SHORT, I JUST RAN OUT OF IDEAS ON HOW TO WRITE THIS CHAPTER, HOPEFULLY THE NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE LONGER.

ANYWAYS, YOU ALL HAVE A GREAT DAY/NIGHT!!!

~Calico Cali Out~