Chapter 9

~Chapter 9~

After six long hours, Ratchet had finally finished with Rykerdraft's surgery to help fix her placenta. When Ratchet began he was shocked by how much damaged the organ was in. He was going to ask her how she got this badly damaged. June Darby was on the rafters watching the Autobot medic work.

As a doctor herself, she asked many questions about what the Cybertronian body had that was different to humans and Ratchet answered those questions without a scoff, gruff, or a sigh. He answered them with the utmost respect to a fellow doctor, no matter what species they were.

Ratchet was cleaning his tools as he made sure Rykerdraft was still sleeping so her body could have enough strength to heal. June was watching the Predacon also sleep. She then looked up at Ratchet.

"Ratchet, I have a question." Ratchet continued cleaning his tools as he looked up at his fellow (human) doctor and nodded for her to continue.

"Did you know Predacon's could transform?" The Autobot medic stopped cleaning the tool in his head and looked at June.

"No. I did not know they could transform. No history shows that they were ever able to do that. Queen Rykerdraft is a smart Predacon. She may have been the only one in her species to do that." June was shocked to hear this information as she looked back at the Predacon that was still laying on the medical bed.

~Time Skip~

It's been another three hours and Rykerdraft has finally woken up from her surgery. She was being helped off the bed by Ratchet as she still felt very weak. Once she stood on her feet she was able to move on her own, which astonished Ratchet and the other Autobots.

She looked at Ratchet with a kind smile.

"Thank you very much Ratchet." She then looked back at Optimus.

Optimus could tell what she meant just by her look.

"If you don't mind, Optimus, I would like to go back to my territory now." Optimus was about to answer, until Ratchet spoke up with concern.

"You shouldn't leave yet." Rykerdraft looked at the medic and sighed. Steam came out. Ratchet got a little nervous but got the courage to speak.

"What I mean is, your body is still healing, if you were to transform in this condition, you could damage the healing organ and cause more damage than what was already caused... Which reminds me... What exactly did you did you do to get that kind of damage to that important organ?"

The Predacon Queen sighed and looked down and nodded in confirmation to his advice about staying here until her body fully heals. She then looked back up at Ratchet to answer his question.

"It was during the large Predacon war. My clan had just joined the battles and I was still a juvenile Predacon. I didn't know much fighting, but I did my best. On my first battle, I was up against one of the Skull Clan members. I don't remember his name, but he cornered me and rammed into me. I didn't know it caused this much damage to my body. But I thank you for fixing my damaged organ."

Ratchet smiled. "Your welcome."

Rykerdraft turned away from Ratchet and saw the three children watching something on a small box that had something playing on it. She walked over, slowly as she was still healing, and began watching what they were watching.

"What is this thing?" The three children yelp in fear as the Predacon scared them.

"Rykerdraft! Please don't do that!" Rykerdraft didn't know why they screamed.