Chapter 15

~Chapter 15~

Outside the base was Wheeljack, Smokescreen, Bumblebee, Arcee, and the happy couple... Ultra Magnus and Rykerdraft. And the four humans.

They were all ready to launch the devise that had Lazerbeak's transponder attacked to it so it can lead them straight to the Warship.

"You sure we don't need to install a gps on our scout here?" Agent Fowler asked with concern in his voice. Wheeljack looked at him and answered his question.

"It's to risky, both sides are getting real good at rooting out that trick." They all then looked at Smokescreen as he started speaking.

"Besides, we don't need a tracker." Raf finished. "We have Optimus." They all turned around and saw Optimus walking towards them with Bulkhead following behind.

Miko held concern in her voice. "But, won't the cons see you coming big guy?" Bulkhead looked at his charge and chuckled.

"Not until it's too late." Ultra Magnus looked to his leader. "We'll be prepared for immediate mobilization upon your command sir." Everyone wished Optimus luck and for him to stay safe. Optimus nodded to his team before looking down at Raf.

"Whatever the outcome. Know that Ratchet would be most proud of your contribution." Raf's expression changed to a determined one. Wheeljack then gave him the thumbs up to start up the device so they can locate Ratchet.

Raf flipped on a switch of his controller and the device shot out flames and shot up into the air. Optimus opened his jet pack and followed the device into the sky. After he left, everyone went back into the base to wait for his orders.

~Time Skip~

It's been a few hours since any word from Optimus. Agent Fowler decided to contact him to see how he was doing.

"Prime. Haven't heard from you in a while. Everything alright up there?"

":So far, Agent Fowler.:" They were glad to hear his voice. 

Jack then turned to the Autobots. "What happens when the con's id Lazerbeak's signal?" Raf answered Jack's question before any of the Autobots did. "We're counting on Optimus making visual contact before the Warship's radar can detect Chip." 

Wheeljack tried to keep everyone calm. "The boss will be fine." 

"It's not Optimus I'm worried about." Arcee said with honesty and slight fear in her voice. For everyone knew who she was talking about. 

Everyone feared for Ratchet's life because they didn't know what was happening to him. If he was in danger or if he was somewhere safe. Rykerdraft was standing next to her sparkmate as both of them were looking at the computer screen, waiting for any contact from Optimus about if he found the Warship.

She gently laid her head on her sparkmate's shoulder. Ultra Magnus felt her head on him. He gently wrapped his arm around her and held her tightly.

"I do hope Ratchet isn't hurt." She looked into Ultra Magnus' eyes. "I hope the same, but I know we'll save him in time before he does." Rykerdraft smiled and nodded as they both looked back the screen.

~Time Skip (Sorry, Again)~

After another few hours Optimus had finally contacted the base again, but this time, he had bad news to give the Autobots.

":Optimus to Base. Come in.:" Everyone was really excited to hear him again. They were all hoping that he had found the Warship. 

"Commander, have you determined the Warship's location?" Everyone waited with anticipation.

":No, Ultra Magnus. The transponder has been destroyed. We are no closer to finding Ratchet than when we began.:" All the Autobot's looked down in despair as they have lost their only way of finding Ratchet.

As they were now wondering what to do now, they got the most fortunate comm call.

"::Autobot base, do you read? This is Ratchet. Can anyone hear me?::"

":Loud and clear old friend!:"

Everyone at base began cheering in happiness as their medic was alive and safe from harm. Rykerdraft hugged her sparkmate. He returned it with a tight hug.

"::Listen to me, Megatron has managed to rebuild the Omega Lock on board his Warship. I've deactivated the Decepticon shielding system. You should be able to get a fix on my coordinates.::"

Then there was the sound of distance blaster fire.

"::Optimus, you must hurry. Megatron is preparing to cyberform Earth as we speak.::" The comm was then cut off.

":Ratchet?:" Nothing was said in return. ":Autobots. Lock onto those coordinates! And prepare to storm the Warship!:"

Ultra Magnus looked to the team. 

"You heard our leader. We're going in and we're going in heavy!" Rykerdraft then stepped forward.

"Let's gear up team!" Everyone nodded and every Autobot grabbed weapons that Ultra Magnus had brought from his ship. Rykerdraft went to grab one of the weapons but Ultra Magnus stopped her.

"No. I don't want you going." His sparkmate looked at him weird. "Why. I'm going to help. I care for Ratchet just the same as all of you. There is no arguing with me." Before her sparkmate could stop her. She reached down to the weapon and picked it up with both hands with ease.

The other Autobot's looked at her in shock and knew that she meant business the moment she grabbed it

The other Autobot's looked at her in shock and knew that she meant business the moment she grabbed it. She chuckled at all their expressions. She then looked at all of them with a determined look in her eyes.

"Let's kick some aft! Raf. Start up the ground bridge!" In a few seconds, a ground bridge opened in front of them. They all began walking through it as Optimus Prime spoke to them

":Members of team Prime; Autobot and Human. It has been my honor to lead you. On this day, the fates of two worlds hang in the balance. And the battle to come, may very well be our last; But for Earth, for Cybertron, for our comrade Ratchet. We must take the Decepticon Warship.:"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR READING!!!!!!

I KNOW IT'S NOT LONG LIKE THE OTHERS BUT I HOPE YOU ALL STILL LIKE IT!!!!!

THE NEXT CHAPTER WILL THE BE THE FINAL EPISODE OF TFP!!!!!

BUT I WILL HAVE AN EXTRA CHAPTER IN HERE FOR THE FINAL MOVIE!!!

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR THE SUPPORT!!!

WE ARE ALMOST AT 1K VIEWS!!!!!! THAT'S AMAZING!!!!!!

YOU GUYS ARE AMAZING!!!!

I WISH THIS BOOK DIDN'T HAVE TO END, BUT I REALLY DO HOPE, I GET JUST AS MUCH SUPPORT AS I DID ON THIS ONE ON MY OTHER STORIES AS WELL!!!!

I HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A GREAT DAY/NIGHT!!!!!!!!!!

~Calico Cali Out~