Chapter 5

~Chapter 5~

After 10,000 years... Two sides, Decepticons and Autobots. Fighting one another, Autobots wanting peace, Decepticons wanting power. During the fight, we are now on Cybertron with both the leaders. Optimus Prime, Leader of the Autobots and Megatron, leader of the Decepticons. They were standing underneath the Omega Lock.

"Autobots, I would suggest you put a holt to your task and hand over those keys." Megatron spoke with a smirk.

The Autobots readied their weapons and got into battle stances.

"And why would we do that?" The Autobot known as Smokescreen answered."

A spacebridge appeared behind Megatron. Out walked three Decepticons: Soundwave, Starscream, and Knockout. Each one of them were holding a glass container that had human beings. These three humans were known as Jack, Miko, and Raf.

"So that I may hand over the humans."

All the Autobots looked at their charges in fear for their lives.

"And if we refuse?" Optimus Prime answered

Megatron began walking toward the Autobots.

"Then I will have no choice but to open the pods; Exposing your pets to Cybertron's toxic atmosphere. And then, we can all watch them instantly perish. Together."

While all of this was going on, deep below them, under Cybertron's soil. There was something sleeping, something big, something dangerous. Neither the Autobots nor the Decepticons knew what was under them.

Back with the Decepticons and Autobots, the Autobots had given up their relics in order to save their human friends. They also had to trade the Omega Keys they had for their allies. Once they had them, the Decepticons troops surrounded the Autobots so they could not escape. They could only watch as the Decepticons began to use the Omega Keys to reform Cybertron.

Except they did not know the Decepticon's true motives of Cyberforming Earth.

"You have what you want Megatron. This conflict is between Autobots and Decepticons. Allow me to return the humans to Earth."

Megatron looked over to Optimus Prime and gave him an evil smirk.

"Oh. I wouldn't recommend it. They'll be far safer here." The Decepticon looked over to Starscream.

"Is the spacebridge locked on target?"

"Per your instructions Lord Megatron."

Megatron looked back at Optimus.

"Why rule only one world, when I can rule two."

A spacebridge was opened right above the Omega Lock. Once Megatron pressed a button on the Omega Lock and giant force from it shot the power to restore Cybertron into the spacebridge and onto Earth.

The force from the Omega Lock vibrated all throughout the planet and even went down into the planet. It had awoken the thing that was sleeping for so many years. It stood up and felt the planet vibrating.

This creature was running on instinct. It ran into the wall of Cybertron walls under the planet's soil and broke through the metal. It began making it's way to the surface. Once near the surface it was blocked by something. It began ramming itself into the surface to try and get out.

Back on the surface, the Autobots knew they had to do something. Optimus looked at his human allies and saw they wanted the Decepticons to stop destroying their planet. He looked at the Omega Lock then looked at the relic that he used: The Star Saber.

He transformed his hand into his sword and cut down two of Decepticon troops. He ran and grabbed the Star Saber. He sliced two more troops coming at him. Megatron unsheathed his weapon: The Dark Star Saber.

They ran at each other, their weapons met. Optimus shoved Megatron away and then sliced his left arm off. He then ran at the Omega Lock. He blocked blaster fire from the three other Decepticons and dodged a missile from Starscream. The Autobot leader then jumped over Starscream and he brought down the Star Saber onto the Omega Lock.

Once his sword reached the Omega Lock, it exploded, as it exploded the thing that was underneath the busted through the surface. Neither Autobot nor Decepticon saw the creature run to the easiest exit which was the spacebridge above the Omega Lock. The creature ran up the pillar of the Omega Lock and jumped into the Spacebridge.

As the creature fell through the space bridge. It landed on solid yet soft ground. The creature looked around and only saw a new world. It also saw a large structure of some sort, but didn't know what it was and didn't want to know. The creature began to run, it didn't know where it was running to, it just ran.

After a few hours of running, the creature finally reached something huge. The ground felt extremely soft. It looked down at the ground and stepped into again. It then looked at the horizon and began walking into what was the ocean. It was startled by the coldness that began surrounding it's body. It walked farther into the ocean and once it was submerged, it swam into the deepest and darkest part of the ocean.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR READING!!!

I'M SO SORRY FOR THE DELAY, I WAS A LITTLE BUSY THIS WEEKEND. ALSO, MY FRIEND, THE ONE I'M WRITING THIS STORY FOR WANTS TO SAY THAT THEY ARE VERY HAPPY WITH THE ALL THE SUPPORT YOU GUYS ARE SHOWING ON THIS STORY. IT MAKES THEM VERY HAPPY!!!!

ANYWAYS... YOU ALL HAVE A GREAT DAY/NIGHT!!!!!

~Calico Cali~