Chapter 1

~Chapter 1~

It's been 20 years since the great war of all clans ended. Rykerdraft has reached full age and is still the queen of the Predacons. She's done a wonderful job making sure that everyone is doing tasks, taking care of one another, and guarding the clan's boundaries. Rykerdraft is currently in her cave listening to elders of each clan to hear what they have in mind for the future of the clan.

"My Queen, we must come to an understanding that energon is starting to run low." One of the elders spoke with wariness in his voice.

"I understand all your worries, elders. I have scouts, both in the air and on the ground searching for more energon. I'm not sure when they will get back, but I'm positive that they will return with happy news-"

Outside of Rykerdraft's cave, there was a sound of commotion. All the elders and Rykerdraft hoped that it wasn't another fight. They all made their way outside and saw that three of Rykerdraft's guards were holding back one of the scouts that she had sent out to look for energon. She walked up to them.

"Release this scout at once! He must have information if he's in a hurry!"

The guards did as commanded and let the scout free. The scout ran toward Rykerdraft and bowed and looked up quickly.

"Your majesty! S-Something terrible is coming!!"

Rykerdraft looked at the scout with confusion. She noticed that the clan was gathering, some had confused looks, others were surprised, some were scared, and some had no expression.

"What do you mean something terrible, and where are the rest of the scouts? I sent out 5 of you... Where are the other four?"

"T-They stayed behind to look at what's coming. My queen. Cybertron is shifting, metal plates are rising from beneath and destroying everything, one of the clans on the far side of Cybertron has been destroyed!"

All the Predacons that were around the scout and queen gasped in fear and surprise. Rykerdraft looks at the scout with horrified eyes, she then looks at the elders and they had the same expression as hers.

"It's finally here." One of the oldest elders walked up to Rykerdraft and stood beside her.

"I've heard tales from my ancestors that there was going to be a master disaster on Cybertron. They called it the Great Cataclysm. Cybertron will shift and change, causing everything to crumble, destroying everything in it's path. There is no surviving this."

All the Predacons were scared and began fearing for their lives.

"Everyone calm down! We have time to prepare before it reaches us. Scout. How far is it?" The scout was still panting from running so long and fast.

"I-It's about a 5 day run from here, 2 by flying."

Rykerdraft looked at the elder in fear. He understood her and nodded. She took a deep breath and looked at all the Predacons.

"Everyone! Get everything you can from your homes, we'll move west to the far settlement clans, they may be able to help us! Scout, run back to the other scouts and tell them where we will be going, I want 3 flyers to stay and what the cataclysm, if it begins to get closer to our location, have them send one of them to us and we'll move again."

The scout nodded and ran back to where the other scouts where. Rykerdraft saw all the Predacons disperse and ran back to their homes to prepare to leave. She then felt something touch her leg. She looked down and saw a young Predacon.

"Queen. Will we be ok?"

Rykerdraft didn't want to scare the young one but knew she couldn't lie to them either. She lowered down to answer the young Predacon.

"I'm not sure, but I'll make sure you are safe. I promise."

The young Predacon smiled and they touched snouts and the young Predacon ran back to her creators.

Rykerdraft looked to the horizon to where the scout ran toward. She could barely feel it, but Cybertron was vibrating.

The Great Cataclysm is here.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR READING!!!

I HOPE YOU LIKE THIS CHAPTER!!! I KNOW IT'S NOT SUPER LONG, I WAS ON A TIME FRAME FOR THIS ONE, BUT THE NEXT CHAPTER I'LL DO, I'LL MAKE SURE IT'S LONGER!!

YOU ALL HAVE A GREAT DAY/NIGHT!!!

~Calico Cali Out~