Chapter 16

~Chapter 16~

After the Autobots had gone through the ground bridge, they began firing on all the Decepticons they came in contact with. They were getting information from Ratchet since he had been there during his imprisonment from the Decepticons.

":The Omega Lock control station is located on the lower deck.:" 

Arcee led Bumblebee and Smokescreen toward the lower deck. 

":I am making my way there now.:"

"Copy Ratchet, we will rendezvous at the objective. Arcee, lead stealth team to secure the omega lock. Ultra Magnus. You and the wreckers, storm the bridge."

Ultra Magnus led his sparkmate, Wheeljack, and Bulkhead began making their way to the destination of the Warship.

"Prevent the Decepticons from targeting the device if Stealth team is delayed."

The wreckers and Rykerdraft continued to fire their weapons. As Rykerdraft was blaster two Decepticons at the same time, a Decepticon came up beside her and shot at her gun which caused it to expload, in turn, blasted her away. She groaned, rubbing her head. She saw her team and sparkmate try to get to her.

Her vision was blurry. She looked up and saw a few Decepticon troops pointing their blasters at her. She didn't know how it exactly happened, but her vision immediately became clear. But also had red forming around it. She stood up and glared at the Decepticons.

"If you have never felt pain... I'll give it to you!" She jumped into the air and transformed into her Predacon mode. Her vision was fully red. She was running on instinct. The wreckers noticed this and stayed out of her way.

"Come on, she's buying us some time." Wheeljack and Bulkhead began running toward the bridge but stopped when they noticed that Ultra Magnus wasn't following them.

"Commander! We have to go!" Wheeljack grabbed his arm and began to pull him. Bulkhead saw where the commander was looking. He was looking at Rykerdraft. He then walked up to the Commander and placed his hand on his shoulder.

"Commander. She's going to be fine. She's a Predacon for Primus sake. I know she'll survive this." Ultra Magnus looked down at his soldier who nodded to him and patted his shoulder. The commander nodded and slowly backed up and lead his wreckers to the bridge. Allowing his sparkmate to finish the job.

~Time Skip~

After a few minutes, which felt like hours to Rykerdraft, since she was running on instinct, she had finally finished off the Decepticons that were causing the Autobots to get held back. As her instincts died down. She transformed into her Bi-pedal and made her way toward the bridge. Since she had never been on the Nemesis Warship before, she got lost pretty fast.

"Can someone help me find the bridge?" She then got a comm back from Raf.

":I can lead you there. You want to go straight and take the first right you see.:" She nodded and followed his directions until she had made it to the bridge. When she got there, she was surprised that she didn't find the wreckers there, but Jack and Miko, but Miko was in a type of suit. And Jack was standing on this control type panel.