Chapter 3

~Chapter 3~

It was quite a shock to both clans of Tree Clan and the Settlement Clan. No one in either clans expected to hear both of their leaders were mates. They were shocked but extremely happy for both of them. Rykerdraft felt relief that she could finally tell her clan that she was mated to the King of the Settlement Clan. Their creators and elders were happy for them for telling the clans about them.

As they were walking around the clans, they kept getting congratulated. It was funny to both Rykerdraft and Doomclaw because they mated over 15 years ago. As Doomclaw and Rykerdraft were about to go into their cave, the metal ground beneath them began to vibrate, it started out soft but got violent quickly.

"No.... The Cataclysm..." Rykerdraft looked at Doomclaw with a worried look. They both ran toward the edge of the clan's boundaries to look toward the horizon. What they saw caused fear to travel through their entire bodies.

The Cataclysm was not even a day out. They could see and watch as the metal plates of the planet was shifting, rising, and falling. They were frozen in fear until another violent vibration caused them to get out of their frozen shock. A large crack started making it's way through the clan's boundaries.

"Everyone!! We need to leave now!! The Cataclysm is coming!!!" All the Predacons, from both clans, began freaking out and grabbing their sparklings and running out of their cave homes. Rykerdraft and Doomclaw began running with their clans.

As they were running, more cracks began to form. The planet's surface began to open. Rykerdraft turned around when she heard a fearful roar. She saw four Predacon's falling into the cracks of the planet. She tried to run to save them but Doomclaw stopped her and forced her to run.

Every Predacon was running, the cracks kept spreading, more Predacon's fell through, they were losing everyone in just seconds. There were roars of fear and terror everywhere. They wouldn't stop. It broke Rykerdraft's spark. As she was running from the cracks, she heard a high pitched roar. She stopped and looked over.

There, about to fall into one of the many cracks, was the young Predacon that she promised she would save. She wasn't about to back down from that promise. She sprinted toward the young Predacon.

"Rykerdraft!!!" Doomclaw tried to stop his mate. She kept running toward the young Predacon. She noticed that they were slipping and about to fall.

"Help!! Please!!" The young Predacon began falling until they felt something grab their neck. They looked up and saw their Queen, who was holding their neck with her jaws. Rykerdraft pulled the young Predacon up and threw her onto her back and she began sprinting back to her mate. More cracks had formed. She looked ahead of her and noticed that not a lot of Predacon's had survived. She looked behind her and noticed that a few Predacon's were stuck in the middle of a metal plate that hadn't fallen yet.

Rykerdraft knew she couldn't do anything. Tears began falling from her eyes as she kept running. Once she made it past the cracks, she looked back and noticed that the metal plate that was holding those few surviving Predacon's had fallen down. She was horrified but kept running none the less.

Once she made it to where the cracks stopped spreading, she lowered down to let the young Predacon get off her back.

"I'm so sorry young one." The young Predacon looked at their queen and rubbed their head against her leg. Rykerdraft licked the young Predacon's head and looked up and saw her mate with the last of the Predacon's that survived. They lost 60% of their clan. This shocked the queen so bad that she began crying some more.

Doomclaw walked up to his mate and wrapped his head around her neck and held her tightly.

"It's going to be ok. We'll make it." Rykerdraft kept crying. She looked back up at the remainder of the two clans. There were about 25% of the Settlement Clan left and about 35% of the Tree Clan were left. It broke both leader's sparks.

They all felt Cybertron vibrate again. They looked back at all the cracks that had formed and saw that small ones were spreading.

"We need to go. Now!" Doomclaw began trotting away from the cracks, followed by Rykerdraft, who had picked up the young Predacon and placed her back on her back. The rest of both clans followed suit of their leaders.

Once they got far enough, they began walking. Rykerdraft was walking beside her mate and leaning her head against his. The young Predacon was walking beside the two mates.

All the Predacon's felt nothing but fear and dread, Rykerdraft felt more. She felt guilty, she knew the reason why her scouts never reported to her. They died before they got the chance. And Rykerdraft knew the outcome of the Cataclysm.

.

.

.

No Predacon will survive this.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR READING!!! THIS ONE IS A LITTLE LONGER BUT I'M PRETTY SURE YOU ALL WANTED LONGER, I PROMISE THAT CHAPTER 4 WILL BE LONGER, IT'S JUST THAT IT'S NOT GOING TO BE HAPPY ENDING AS YOU ALL CAN SEE AFTER READING THIS CHAPTER.

ANYWAYS, YOU ALL HAVE A GREAT DAY/NIGHT!!!

~Calico Cali Out~