Chapter 6

~Chapter 6~

After the Omega Lock battle, the Autobots went back to their base which was later destroyed by the Decepticons after they had found the location. There was a lot that happened. The Autobots were scattered around the US while the Decepticons kept a close eye to try and find where they were in order to finish them off.

Agent Fowler, the one that makes sure that the Autobots were safe (Great job of that, lol), has been getting distress calls from cargo ships out in the ocean. He kept telling them to get the police that were near the ocean since he was about 3 days from the closest ocean.

He was really confused about these calls until one call stopped him on everything he was working on. A fisherman called him and said that his boat flipped over and he and the boat were sinking until he looked in the water and saw something glowing. It looked like two lights, he thought it was a submarine until it got closer and the fisherman told Fowler that there was a giant metal sea creature in the ocean.

This shocked Agent Fowler. He didn't know who to call because the Autobots were out who knows where and so he couldn't rely on anyone. He had to put this "Giant Metal Sea Creature" on the side until the Autobots get back safe.

~Time Skip~

Out in the ocean, there was a heavy storm, a fishing boat that couldn't find it's way back to the docks. As it was sailing, a huge wave rose from the ocean and flipped the boat over. The fisherman fell into the ocean and tried to swim toward the surface but as he did, he began hearing a strange noise in the water. It sounded like something was moving or growling.

He looked around and then he froze and got enough courage and looked below him. There, right below him, looking at him straight in the eyes was this giant metal sea creature. It's head was the size of his boat. He began swimming fast up toward the surface. As he was swimming, he suddenly felt something pushing on his legs helping him get to the surface. He looked down at his feet and saw the same creature helping him get to the surface.

This shocked the fisherman and once he was up at the surface, he could see the shore with a lighthouse up ahead. He began to swim towards it but as he was swimming, he felt himself getting lifted out of the water. The sea creature was using it's head to lift the fisherman to safety and the get him to shore.

Once he was close to the shore the creature tipped it's head and let the fisherman slide down and onto the sand. The creature disappeared without a trace.

~Time Skip: When the Autobots get back together~

All the Autobots were in their new base. After they had destroyed the Decepticons base, Darkmount. Optimus Prime, with his new look, was standing amongst his fellow Autobots.

"On behave of the President and the Joint Chiefs. I thank you all for your selfless heroism in defense of this planet. I'm only sorry that the world can't yet know of your undying dedication. Because I for one owe you my life, my liberty, and my future."

Agent Fowler saluted to the Autobots right after his speech.

Ultra Magnus, who recently came to Earth in order to help out the Autobots defeat the Decepticons began speaking to Optimus Prime.

"Sir. I am honored to relinquish command of the Autobots, to you."

Optimus Prime smiled to his second in command.

"Welcome to Earth, Ultra Magnus, and to Team Prime."

Optimus and Ultra Magnus looked at the Autobot team. Miko, one of the Autobot's human allies, ran up to Optimus.

"Okay, someone's gotta say it. Optimus 2.0 is rad!"

She then looked over to the other Autobot's.

"Imagine what the forge could do for your bod."

Ratchet, who was in her eyesight scoffed and then turned and looked toward the Forge of Solus Prime.

"Is it true that the forge has been drained of its power?"

Smokescreen was looking down in shame and defeat.

"Then any hope of rebuilding the Omega Lock has truly been lost."

"I... Did what I felt was right." Smokescreen looked at the forge as he was the reason of the forge losing all it's power because he had to save Optimus Prime.

Ratchet then smiled at Smokescreen.

"And your instincts have again proven to be quite sound."

All the Autobots and humans gathered around in victory. They were all happy. Until Agent Fowler began speaking.

"Prime. There is a mission that I need all the Autobot's for."

The Autobots looked at Agent Fowler in question. They were confused on what this new mission could be after just defeating the Decepticons.

"What is it Agent Fowler?" Optimus walked up to the platform he was on.

"We've been getting calls from the North Pacific Ocean, about a 3 day drive from here. There is something in the ocean that has been causing damage to fishing boats and cargo ships, but the crazy thing is that this thing is saving people from drowning."

All the Autobots were confused and shocked that something big can cause that much damage.

"Have these calls told you anything on what it is?" Ultra Magnus asked with seriousness.

"As a matter of fact they have. They have told me that they always see two blue glowing circles and those two glowing circles get closer and they are able to see a giant metal sea creature's face. Many have called it different things, but there is one thing the calls have in common."

The Autobots and the humans look at Agent Fowler with curious and shocked looks.

"All the calls say that the size of the sea creatures head is the size of a cargo ship. I'm not sure if they're making something up, but there have been a total of 6 calls all saying the same thing."

"You don't think..." Bulkhead, one of the wreckers in Team Prime looked at the team.

"A Predacon." Arcee looked at Optimus. All the Autobots looked shocked. Optimus then looks at Agent Fowler.

"Agent Fowler..."

"I already have a cargo ship ready to go at the docks for your team to get read and go."

Optimus nodded and looked to his team, then looked at Ratchet, the medic of the Team.

"Ratchet, open the ground bridge to the coordinates of the docks."

Ratchet nodded and began typing in coordinates to the docks and pulled the lever and the ground bridge opened. All the Autobots and Agent Fowler, besides Ratchet and the other humans, walked through the ground bridge to the docks in order to find the creature.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR READING!!!

I REALLY HOPE YOU LIKE THIS CHAPTER. I KNOW IT DOESN'T HAVE RYKERDRAFT THAT MUCH IN IT. BUT THEN NEXT CHAPTER WILL!!!

YOU ALL HAVE A GREAT DAY/NIGHT!!!!

~Calico Cali Out~