The Ravaging Viking Vs. The Hunter 1. The start of the invasion!

"Okay, listen up. We have to drop you from the sky, but-"

"DO NOT SASS ME! JUST GET ME THERE FAST!"

The helicopter was transporting a single man toward an island. A giant building was facilitated on the island's shores. 

"There it is, my paradise!"

The man shouted. The pilot looked over his shoulder at the man. The man stood tall at 2 meters and thirty-six centimeters. Clad in nothing but a bear hide around his body—tattoos covering his arms, chest, and neck. A singular eye stared down at the island with a grin. Brown furry pants and black boots. Two giant handaxes resting on his back in straps. Black long hair set into two braids going down over his chest and long locks of hair going behind him. 

"Well, we are over the island now sir-"

"FOR GUDERNE!"

He shouted in his native tongue, jumping out of the plane, and crashing down toward the ground. 
"BAHAHAHAHHA!"

In the far distance of the island. A sole eye looked up and saw the silhouette. 

"They are here, are they?"

A voice rang from a nearby tree stump.

"Yes." A man said. He was sitting by a campfire, chewing on a skewer of meat. 

"I shall leave them to you. Do not disappoint us, Austum." 

"I won't. I won't." 

The man stood up, biting off the last piece of meat, throwing the skewer down to a dead body- Pieces of meat missing from the human.

"And the food was just about to get good too," Austum said. He looked up at the silhouette and grinned.
"Now, my little fox. Let's see you prance around." He said, moving a singular finger toward the sky, pointing at it.
"Pact!" He shouted as his eye glowed red. He grinned, grabbing a muset-like gun from the nearby treestump, leaving behind a phone. 

The monster of a man crashed against the ground, breaking it apart. He grabbed his axes and looked around.
"Now, where is he!"

In the far distance on a remote platform in the ocean. Military personnel had collected. There a lone woman stood. She was reading through a file.
"Agent Lang." A man walked up to her.
"Yes, it has begun. It's all or nothing. I hope Björn will do us proud." 
"The rest of them are downstairs ready to be deployed the moment the hunter has been taken care of." 
"Remind me again why we didn't just send them all at once?" The man asked.
"Agent Christiff. The only way we had Björn corporate was if he could go in first and alone. We had to honor his wishes. Luckily for us, he is a menace to the powers of Austum. I just pray it is enough."

Björn slowly walked forward. 
"I AM HERE, HUNTER!" He shouted, grinning from ear to ear. His ear twitched as he grabbed his axe and threw a slash in front of himself, cutting a bullet in half. 
"Oh, I see...Silent..." Björn slowly walked forward as he looked around. He stomped on something making a squishing sound. He looked down to see the corpse of a warden of the prison. Bleed dry and meat missing from him, rotting. There was a lot of bullet holes in him.
"A hunter...I get it...A hunter who eats his prey...Cannibal."