The Unyielding Vs. The Horror 4. The light that clears the dark.

"I thought that other one was a big problem," Llywelyn said as he prepared his battle stance. The giant monster roared as it swung its arm down in a gigantic wave. Llywelyn moved to the side, allowing the arm to crash into the rock he was standing on. The flaming nails dug into the rock and like a wave of ruptures starwas shot up the ground with steel tips. Llywelyn dodged them, waltzing around them, trying to dodge them all. 
"You can't escape fear!" The Horror shouted as the golem roared. Its arm turned very limp as it split into ten giant tendrils of straw with a burning nail on each.
"Murder of crows!" The Horror shouted as the tendrils flew forward. Llywelyn deflected them, using his hands. Amber glow erupts from the scars on his arm, leaving a trail of golden amber behind his waving hands. 
"You might be fear incarnate, but!-" Llywelyn roared as he caught two of the tendrils. 
"LIGHT ALWAYS SHINE IN THE FACE OF FEAR!" He roared as he pulled on the tendrils, flying forward. He was scratched by the others but flew toward the giant golem. He caught on to the hay and started to climb it. 
"I wouldn't do that if I was you." The HOrror said. Spikes flew out of the hay, impaling him all over his body.
"GAH!" He fell back down, ripping his body apart from falling from the spikes. All the wounds healed quickly as he landed on the ground, looking up at the monster.
"So I can't just climb him." He thought as he looked at the flaming eyes in the dark. 
"Don't forget about my crows!" The Horror roared. Llywelyn turned around, deflecting the incoming ten needles with one clean hand wave. 
"Don't you worry-" Llywelyn said as he turned around, stomping the ground.

"I ALREADY KNOW!" He roared as he spun his body around. A glow erupted from the stomped feet, moving up his legs, glowing brighter and brighter. It moved over to his hip and erupted into scars. They shot out an amber-colored steam as the light moved over his chest, making all the scars glow up at the same time and then over to his arm where all the scars began to slowly stop shooting out steam and collect into a bright glow around his wrist.
"Secret technique-" Llywleyn said as he punched the air. The glow moved slowly from his wrist out into all five fingers as he thrust his hand forward in a palm fist. They crept up his fingers but moved slowly.
"Amber ocean!" He shouted. There was a moment of silence as the glow slowly reached up and the moment they hit his fingertips. There was a sound of a small flame going out before an explosion of amber light erupted. It shot to all sides, burning the crows and breaking the arm apart of the giant monster. The wave of amber moved up and hit the monster, making it roar and stumble back. The flames in the eyes began to waver and become smaller. The explosion of amber moved into the void, making the whole rock rumble and the monster roar. Some of the hay ignited in an amber fire. 
"You can bring any size monster for me, COWARD! but nothing shall ever stop the burning of my heart. I made a promise and that promise will burn in the core of my body until the day I die!" Llywelyn roared. 
"Damn it!" The Horror roared in anger. Llywelyn moved his hand down. 
"If the unknown is scary-" He stepped forward, swinging his body in one quick movement.
"Then I will be the light that ignites the dark so everyone can see!" He slammed his heel into the ground.
"Secret technique!-" He roared as the light this time started from his fingertip and moved down his body, collecting around his core and moving down his leg and into his toes.
"Amber Valley!" He roared as two giant cleavers erupted from his foot, gliding over the ground in amber light, slamming into the monster, making it move back. The cleavers cut the stumps off the burned arms, making the monster armless.
"And lastly!-" Llywelyn grumbled in pain as he spun his body around, moving one arm to the other.
"Secret technique!-" he roared as one glow appeared on his right arm. It began to move over his arm to his core and then to the other arm. He spun around in the meantime, swinging his arms from together to as far apart as possible, pointing a fist at the monster. The light hit the tip of his fist the moment he completed the swing.
"Amber land!" He roared as a powerful straight glow of amber flew forward, slamming into the monster, making it fall backward and into the void. He stumbled forward, falling to his knee, breathing heavily.
"Damn...that was hard." He said as he stood up, brushing his pants off from dust.
"Stop hiding. Come face me!" He roared. 
"Should I really face you straight on?" The Horror asked his voice still ever echoing in the dark chamber.
"Your monster is dead. It will not save you anymore!" He roared.