The Clockwork Vs. The Entertainer 4. I am an entertainer

"YOU ARE ONE ENTERTAINING MONSTER!" The Entertainer shouted as he slammed his cane into the ground. The shockwave was so much more forceful this time, cracking the ground.
"I don't have time for this," Terrick said as he vanished. The Entertainer dodged to the side as the needle was swung. The cane was still on the ground.
"Wide stage, limelight!" He shouted and formed his hand into the formation again. This time instead of pressing the fingers together he moved them far apart. As the Cane began to rumble. All the TVs began to glow up and rain down lightning. Terrick moved over the ground, dodging the lightning the best he could. He closed his normal eye and just only had his clock eye open. His vision grew dark, but somehow everything appeared in front of him as silhouettes. He moved through the maze of lightning bolts, moving toward the Entertainer. 
"YOU SNEAKY!" The Entertainer shouted as he jumped back, turning into lightning.
"Cinematic-" He shouted. Terrick stopped up and then moved to his left.
"ENTRANCE!" Lightning shot down as the lightning both functioned as a thunderclap but also as The Entertainer manifesting, slamming his fist into the ground. Terrick hair flew into the air as it was only grazed by the attack.
"There is nothing I CAN'T SEE!" Terrick shouted as he kicked The Entertainer back. The Entertainer moved his hand up as the cane shot out the ground, catching it. He growled as he pointed his cane at Terrick. Terrick moved to the side as lightning shot forward toward him. 
"Nope." Terrick took a deep breath as the crank suddenly clicked. 
"There, fully charged." He thought as stomped the ground. He vanished as he appeared in front of the Entertainer.
"Ancient clock ticking-" He said. The Entertainers' eyes widened as Terrick moved past him. 
"Infinite needle-" He said as he slowly moved the needle into his bag again. Time seemed to stand still for a moment. 
"Infinite timelines all moving together." Terrick's eye began to bleed as he looked behind him. The world warped. As reality began to distort. 
"In every single timeline, you have been hit. Prepare for the ultimate version of pain." He said.
"Slash..." He said calmly as the world warped massively in the corridor and The Entatainer shot out to all sides with blood, spraying the walls. Terrick fell to his knee, gasping for air as he closed his clock eye.
"It needs to rest. But that should have done it." He thought. The Entertainer fell forward as his body collapsed to the ground.

"Oh, how boring..." The man said as he looked at his chessboard.
"What is it, my liege?" The Psychologist asked.
"It seems like our friend Benedict has fallen." The man said.
"Oh, how come you say that?" The psychologist sat down next to the man.
"His chess piece is very weak." The man said.
"Kind and true emperor of this world, Alexandros." The Psychologist said. The man turned to him.
"Yes?" He asked.
"I thought you would have realized this already-" The Psychologist walked over to a window and pressed his hand to it. The window melted by his touch.
"If there is one thing that Benedict loves more than anything." He said coldly, turning around to show his red and orange eyes.
"It's-"

The Entertainer lay on the ground in a pool of his own blood.

"A flair for the dramatic." 

"BAHAHAHAHHA!" The Entertainer slowly stood up. He grabbed his tailcoat and tore it off, revealing his upper body fully cut with scars and burn marks. He moved a hand through his own hair, ruffling it. 
"ENOUGH!" He shouted as he moved his hand out. The cane flew over and landed in his hand. He grabbed the handle and twisted it as he threw away the cane part, revealing a rapier sword. 
"You are still standing?!" Terrick shouted.
"Oh you know, everyone loves a good COMEBACK!" He shouted as he walked toward Terrick only to place a high-speed kick to his chin, sending him flying. 
"Enough with this!" He shouted as he moved a hand up. All the TVs broke apart at the gesture. 
"Imperium!" He shouted as all the shards stopped falling in mid-air. 
"What is going on?" Terrick stood up, keeping his clock eye closed. The thing on his arm slowly moved backward, trying to reset.
"ARE YOU TIRED, Oh we can't have that!" He vanished. All the glass pieces burst into the walls breaking apart at a speed.
"Let's talk classic movies." A voice rang out as The Entertainer appeared right in front of Terrick.
"NINE MILLION VOLT-" He shouted slamming a hand on both sides of Terrick's face.
"What?!-" Terrick exclaimed but it all seemed to stop.