The Clockwork Vs. The Entertainer. 1. A show to behold

Clockwork slowly moved through the halls as all the TV's static echoed, screeching.
"Welcome, welcome!" A voice rang. 
"So you already knew I was here?" Clockwork asked as he moved a needle into the air. 
"Well, of course, my good man. I always know when there are people around me!" One of the TVs began to static even louder.
"Now...let me show you..." The voice warped as an arm stretched out of the TV, grabbing the floor. Clockwork turned toward it as a completely purple silhouette began to climb out of the TV. 
"Ladies and gentlemen!" The voice rang. All the TVs in the corridor began to static loudly.
"I present to you. Your host for this evening-" The silhouette stood up straight, adjusting his shirt slightly.
"Coming all the way from the darkest pits of hell to entertain you tonight-" The silhouette slowly began to take form as the purple vanished.

The figure had blond hair slicked back and two sharp ears with one of them pierced with a needle. His eyes were completely purple with a sharp cat-like iris in both of them. He wore a purple suit with a red tie and lighter purple gloves. He had a white shirt underneath his suit. It was a tailcoat suit allowing two pieces of fabric to dangle around his knee height. He had long dark purple pants on with dark brown patent leather shoes. He had a cane that he was standing with. The cane was made of Mahogany wood. A reddish wood with a black spike at the foot of it. The handle itself was formed as a crow with two sharp spiky wings going out to the sides. He had sharp teeth in his mouth and the longest and thinnest grin going from nearly one ear to another. 

"Benedict Spencer. The greatest entertainer ever." The figure said with a cold but almost smooth voice. 
"There you are," Clockwork said.
"Well, my good man." The Entertainer stood in front of him in the blink of an eye, making Clockwork's eye wind up and he moved two seconds back. Getting out of range from the man.
"I would like to request your name. Always nice to present the contestant, ain't that right?" The figure spun his cane once. 
"My name is Terrick Thatcher but you can call me CLockwork!" He pointed his needle forward but felt a shiver down his spine as the figure already stood next to him, wrapping his long slender fingers around the tip of the needle.
"I see. I see. Well, my good man. My last contestant wasn't much of a fighter. I hope you have a bit more spunk in you!" The Entertainer said. You heard static as a TV plastered to the roof screeched and you heard a thud a few seconds after. Terrick looked down to see the body of a female guard. 
"Such a weak-willed woman for all her righteous speech...She was nothing but a toy and heckler." He said, his tone turning more sinister at the end. Terrick looked at the corpse. It looked electrocuted and beat up.
"In all honesty. She was a fine woman. A fairer one that. She was always so nice to me. Ooooh such pity toward me. Hoped that I could see the light!" He walked around the corridor, spinning his cane.
"Yet, she didn't understand where she was. A failure on her part." He spread out his arms, basking in the lights of the flickering TVs.
"This is High end...Nothing there enters here has a heart." He said in a sinister voice. He let out a small chuckle.
"Are you done preaching?!" Clockwork asked.
"Oh, dear my man-" He said, standing behind Terrick. 
"This speed..." Terrick tried to keep his eyes on him but the figure moved with no sound but much speed. 
"Is my monologue annoying you?" The Entertain turned around to look at him. 
"I'm not here to chat with a psychotic sociopath. I'm here to deal with you!" Clockwork grabbed his needle.
"Few seconds, a hundred minutes pain!" He swung his sword with his quick draw technique.
"Nope." He heard the voice even before his muscles could start moving. You heard the sound of metal on metal. The needle had been swung, but collided with the wood of the cane, revealing a a thick layer of metal behind the pretty wood. 
"Quickdraw, huh?" He glanced downward. Terrick was still trying to push against the cane, but it wasn't moving.
"Not many fighters use a technique of quick draw. Let me show you how it's done." He moved his cane up.
"I have to move back!" Terrick thoughts only barely came into his brain before.
"SHOWSTOPPER!" He heard The Entertainer shout, but all the TVs echoed also his voice, making it sound like a big production of voice coming from all directions and then he felt a sharp pain. The cane had been thrust into his stomach with an incredible speed. It was like even the wind needed a second to catch up as a gust of air flew into Terrick's face and he was sent flying.
"Quick!" He thought as his eye let out a ticking sound.
"Pocketwatch 2 seconds. Forward!" He shouted as he moved back again. He went to a position before he was slammed with the cane, nullifying the damage.
"Oh dear!" The Entertainer grinned widely.
"Time control...Interesting. OH SO INTERESTING!" He roared. Terrick took a deep breath and tried to regain his composure. It had been only one hit, but he felt his whole body still recoiling from the emotional impact. He hadn't had time to move nor see the attack coming. 
"Well, I must say this just got much more entertaining!" The Entertain spread out his hands and roared out a burst of laughter, making all the TV echo with applause.
"Yes yes, thank you, thank you!" The Entertainer shouted. 
"He isn't just a psychopath. He is deranged." Terrick thought as looked at the space between them. 
"This is good enough." He thought as his clock eye ticked two seconds forward. Terrick vanished and appeared next to the Entertainer, swinging his needle. He hit the man, sending the deranged psycho flying and landing on the ground. Blood and a piece of the purple suit were stuck to his needle.