The Ravaging Viking Vs. The Hunter Final. The tragic tale of a wild god.

He says that he does not believe in the gods...Yet I know they are there...I am a victim and blessed child of the gods...Back in the day...What people would refer to as millennials behind...I lived with my tripe...My family...My people. We lived on the edges of the world. Plundered, raised our young. Took care of her people but most importantly. Sacrificed to the gods. I was chieftain of the tripe. Leader...Jarl. Once per year we had to sacrifice a young one and slaves to the gods or judgment would befall us...They would choose one...Pick one, giving them a birthmark on the eye formed as a raven. We always knew that this was our destiny...our judgment from the gods...We gave them our blood and they gave us their blessing. I as Jarl was supposed to make sure everything went smoothly. That someone died...that my people prospered, but my firstborn daughter...was the sacrifice...I couldn't...I couldn't give up my own blood...For that I was weak...I remember the day clearly.

Björn stood in front of the altar. Fire and brimstone were flying all around him. 
"WHAT DID YOU DO, JARL!" A man shouted. He was confused by fire. Björn fell to his knees, looking at the fake child he had placed on the altar with the painted eye.
"JARL BJÖRN." A voice rang out. Fire erupted around him, twisting around him and secluding him from all around him.
"WHO ARE YOU!" Björn shouted.
"I AM YA GOD!" The voice rang as fire sprung around him. Two golden eyes erupted from the flames looking at him.
"YOU DISHONOR ME WITH NOT A WORTHY SACRIFIECE." The monster rang out. Björn stood steadfast.
"I COULD NOT GIVE UP MY OWN BLOOD, GOD. YA MAY TAKE ME AS SACRIFICE AND LET MY PEOPLE GO!" Björn shouted.
"YOU FIND YOURSELF WORTHY OF BEING A SACRIFIECE. A HERATIGE!" The god erupted with fire. The fire swallowed Björn, burning his skin.
"I AM BUT A LOWLY FATHER BEFORE YARL AND BUT A MAN BEFORE LEADER! IF I WAS CREATED IN YOUR FORGE AND FIRE, WILDGOD. THEN YOU WILL UNDERSTAND THE BURDEN YA PLACE ON ME!" Björn roared. The fires stopped for a moment.
"YOU ARE COMPARING ME TO YOU?!" The god rang.
"IF I WAS CREATED IN YA FIREY IMAGE THEN YES. I AM BUT A MAN, BUT A MAN MELTED IN THE SAME METAL AS YOU!" Björn roared. The fires stopped and the eyes scanned him. Björn stood steadfast with fire marks all over his body.
"I am but a man, but this man is worthy of even your gaze and wrath, then I am worthy to be part of your neverending flame!" Björn yelled. The god's flames had completely stopped and it just stared into Björn's eyes.
"YOUR EYES ANNOY ME!" The god shouted as fire pierced Björn's eye leaving the eye burned out.
"YOU SHALL BECOME A VESSEL FOR ME, MAN!" The god shouted. Björn looked as tattoos spread out over his body from his burned eye.
"YOU ARE NOTHING BUT WRATH NOW. YOU SAID YOU WERE MADE FROM THE SAME METAL AS ME. THEN YOU SHALL BE BUT MY WRATH. YOU WILL HAVE ALL MY BLOODLUST. ALL MY WRATH. ALL MY HEAT. YOU WILL BECOME NOTHING MORE BUT A LEGEND. A WILD GOD AMONG MEN, ONLY WANTING MORE BLOOD. SAY GOODBYE TO THE TITLE OF MAN. IF YOU SO DO NOT FEAR THE GODS! THEN YOU SHALL BECOME ONE OF US TO UNDERSTAND OUR FEAR!" The God shouted. Björn felt his burned eye.
"MAY THIS BE A BLESSING AND CURSE UPON YOU, JARL BJÖRN. THE RAVAGING VIKING." The god slowly vanished and the moment he did. Björn's remaining eye became completely red.
"Feel free to taste bloodlust." The god's voice echoed silently. The flames vanished and Björn twisted into a smile.

Björn snapped his eye open, looking around. He was sitting in his old camp. Blood splatted around him. He looked down to see his axes drenched in blood. His men, his women, his family, his clan...dead around him. 
"W-what...Have I done?" Björn asked. He stood up and looked around in fear. 

That was my curse. I went against the gods and they punished me...I had become a living bloodlust. If I didn't kill I would become thirsty for blood and go into a rampage...I became a phantom on the battlefield...Someone who joined and soon after killed everyone. I became a menace. A monster...A wild god of war. People feared me. People started sacrificing for me...In hopes, that it would quell my bloodthirst. I never heard from God again, but I knew he was always watching. He was looking through my burned eye, seeing the horrors I befell those around me. I had become a god...I had become of that metal. My skin was unbreakable. My thirst for blood is endless. My humanity had become nothing and one day...When I finally had a bit of control of myself...I leaped into the vast ocean, burying myself in the cold waters in the hope of stopping the flame inside of me...Water became to ice. Ice became layers of ice and years went by. Thousands of years until an excavation team removed me from the ice...The fire still burning bright and the first words I heard were.
"Do you want to fight something truly powerful?"