The Ravaging Viking Vs. The Hunter 5. Surtr

Björn looked at Austum. The man was laughing loudly. He slowly lowered his guns and then looked at the Viking.
"Ah...what a thrill. Truly it's been an honor to meet you, monster." He slowly dropped the guns. Everything was slowly being dropped. He then looked at Björn with a gleeful smile. 
"What is making you laugh so?" Björn asked.
"Oh, nothing. Just...don't you usually get very gleeful when you discover something new. It is the first time ever that I truly felt fear for my life." He walked toward Björn. The shoulder core on Austum's shoulder began to vibrate loudly as the core began to glow more and more.
"There's not a single gun of yours that can even hurt me!" Björn grinned manically. 
"Oh, you shouldn't say that," Austum said as he walked toward him. 
"You are not fleeing?" Björn asked.
"Oh no. no no no no no no no nooooooooooh." He grinned as the core began to spin powerfully. 
"Then die!" Björn ran forward, preparing his axe.

"EMEN ELIS!-" Austum shouted as he pointed his hand forward.
"It is but a weak one. He isn't using the support!" Björn thought with a raging smile. He leaped into the air, swinging both axes over his head. 
"50%" He shouted. Björn's eyes shivered.
"ANNIHILATION!" He shot the bullet. It was like the image of a picture once more. Everything glowed for a moment before you heard the explosion and Björn was sent flying. Austum laughed as he lowered his arm. Blood shooting out of his own mouth and shoulder.
"I AM BUT A CORNERED ANIMAL, MONSTER. I WILL USE ANY MEANS NECESSARY TO WIN. EVEN BREAK MY OWN BODY APART!" Austum shouted as he moved his hand up again.
"51%" He shouted.
"EMEN ELIS!" He shouted as he shot one more bullet, just slightly more powerful than the last one. Björn slid over the ground, stomping his feet into the magmafied dirt, trying to resist moving back. He looked up, only to get hit once more in his head. The bullet collided perfectly with the Viking's forehead, sending him spiraling back once more. 
"There, THERE!" Austum ran forward, leaking blood behind him.
"AS LONG AS I JUST BECOME STRONGER AND STRONGER. YOU WILL FALL WITH ONE OF EM!" He held his hand forward once more.
"52%" He said. Björn stopped up and then ran forward as fast as he possibly could. 
"THIS IS WHAT I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR. PURE. VIOLENCE!" Björn shouted, leaping into the air.
"You are but a sitting duck up there!" Austum knelt down, and pointed his hand into the air.
"EMEN ELIS!" He shouted, shooting another one of the pure blue lights through the air, glistering and sparkling in the moonlight. The rain around them evaporated either from the powerful bullets or the heat coming off Björn. Björn grabbed onto an axe with his hand and swung it forward.
"YA, DAMN BULLETS-" He shouted as the axe collided with the bullet, and powerful waves of heat exploded all around them.
"WON'T HARM ME!" He shouted as he dropped the other axe and grabbed onto the axe with both hands, pushing with all his might. 
"53%," Austum said as he shook his mechanical arm. 
"EMEN ELIS!" He shouted, shooting another powerful blast from the palm of his hand. The bullet flew up and hit into Björn who was still trying to reflect the last bullet. Björn's body moved back and his hands lost the grip on the axe, making sure both bullets hit him at once. The two collided inside his body, spiraling together until a giant blue sphere erupted in the sky, a powerful magical explosion. Björn's body dropped out of the sphere, headfirst toward the ground. Smoke was leaving his body as he opened his mouth, a combination of black smoke and blood leaked out of his mouth. Austum laughed as he ran toward the biking. An amazing amount of blood leaking from his shoulder and mouth.
"YES!" Austum laughed as he swung himself forward. He pointed his hand forward, holding up the guard.

Björn was lying on the ground. He shook the rubble of him.
"That actually hurt...Hahaha. IT'S BEEN SO LONG SINCE I FELT TRUE PAIN!" He roared as he ran forward.
"I AM-" He shouted as he leaped into the air, slamming heel first into the ground.
"WILDGOD!" He shouted as magma erupted all around him. He slammed his fist into the lava, laughing as you could hear the sizzling.
"Surtr!" He shouted as he moved his hands up. Lava and magma covered his hands. He turned toward Austum who was running toward him, hand held out in front of him.
"54%" Austum shouted as he laughed.
"EMEN ELIS!" He shot another bullet forward. Björn looked at the light as he came flying toward him. He moved his hand up, grabbing the bullet out of the air. He slid over the ground from the physical force, but the bullet didn't explode. He opened his hand to reveal nothing. The bullet had vanished and melted in the heat. 
"Oh, dear." Austum grinned, blood leaking from his mouth. Björn stomped his foot into the ground and just a second later he was in front of Austum.
"FEEL MY-" He shouted as he slammed his fist into Austum's body.
"WRATH!" He shouted. Austum slammed into the ground, and sizzling burn marks appeared on his body. Björn didn't let up. He punched him again, bouncing him off the ground. He collected both hands together and slammed them into him. Austum slammed into the ground. You could hear crackling as the ground under him turned into magma and then he bounced into the air. 
"Laevateinn!" Björn shouted as he spun around. The magma around his hand began to glow more and more, heating up to the point of it shooting out a pure glistening white light.