The Clockwork Vs. The Entertainer 5. Twisting and turning.

"Now..." The Entertainer said, moving his sword up.
"There is nothing to keep us from attacking each other at our heart's content. ALLOW ME TO SAY MY GOOD SIR-" He roared as he began to flicker. Electricity was moving out of his body and slowly collecting. Sparks flying, hitting the ground, but slowly moving up his body become bigger and more united forms of lightning.
"It's been one hell of a pleasure talking to you, but now it's the end." His voice began to distort. Like it was getting spoken through a fan. It glitched more and more. 
"Just keep your eye on him." Terrick thought as he grabbed his needle tightly. 
"ENTERTAINMENT VALUE-" The Entertainer shouted as all the lightning began to collect and then suddenly stopped. His body began to steam a bit as bluish smoke erupted from his body.
"Maximum." He said, moving his sword up. The air was so condensed around him that it was shimmering. It was like waves of water moved through reality itself, twisting the fabric of space from each movement of the man's body.
"Here I come!" He shouted and vanished. The world warped as reality bent in a straight line toward Terrick. Terrick barely dodged the incoming attack. The sword had been thrust right next to his face. He had moved his head just a few slight centimeters to the right, barely dodging the long thin blade.
"Oh ho ho...Don't think that counts anymore." The Entertainer said. Terrick's eyes widened as he felt a pinch on his cheek. He saw lightning erupt from the blade and touch his cheek.
"I am dangerous even if I don't hit you." The Entertainer whispered in a creepy voice. Lightning erupted from the sword onto Terrick, sending him flying. He crashed against the wall, falling out of the prison. 
"REWIND!" He shouted as he appeared up again. Standing on the edge of the hole he created. He was still getting sent flying, but he used the recounted time to now grab a hold of the hole wall, stopping himself from falling out.
"LIVE-" The Entertainer moved the sword back.
"FEED!" He trusted the sword forward, sending a spark of lightning forward, moving at rapid speed toward Terrick.
"Shit!" Terrick let go of the wall and fell into the darkness below. He grabbed onto the ledge of a window just below and clung to it. 
"You think you can escape?" The Entertainer looked out of the hole above. He took one step and allowed himself to fall down.
"HERE I COME!" He roared.
"LIMELIGHT!" He shouted as he turned into a spear of lightning, shooting downward.
"Kick off!" Terrick kicked off the wall allowing himself to drop down into the darkness, he crashed against the ground, rolling over the muddy soil. He stood up quickly looking around.
"There!" He turned around, parrying an incoming attack from the rapier. 
"It's so much fun. I never have someone go to toe to toe with me like this. Let's see how fast you can keep up." The Entertainer said as he stomped the ground, turning into lightning. Terrick deflected another attack coming from behind him. He kept walking in a circle, deflecting the incoming attacks. One in the front. One in the back. One above him. One at his side. He kept moving, trying to keep his clock eye ticking, seeing all the possible futures and pasts. He couldn't let up for but a moment. 
"four seconds ticking-" He swung his blade, deflecting an attack.
"Needle slash!" He shouted as The Entertainer's arm was cut. 
"I SEE. USING YOURSELF TO PARRY BUT THE OTHER TIMELINES TO HURT ME. INTERESTING!" The Entertainer began to move again.
"Time to crank up the SPEED THEN!" You could hear lightning erupt around him as the lightning moved faster. Terrick began to deflect again, but he had a way harder time keeping up again. A few attacks barely were deflected, leaving small scratches on his body. A small fire erupted in the muddy courtyard with the trees. 
"He is moving so fast it generates a lot of thermal energy." Terrick thought as the courtyard lighted up by the fire. 
"I can't keep this up. He is gonna get past my defense sooner rather than later and I have a feeling that he can still move faster." Terrick thought as he deflected as fast he could, spinning around, almost doing some sort of dance with his feet, gracefully maneuvering around, trying to deflect the incoming attacks. Only using as much momentum as needed. 
"Well, only one thing to do then. This is gonna hurt." He thought as he took a step forward, allowing himself to move slightly to the left. He dodged the incoming attack, grabbed the rapier, and moved his head forward.
"TEN SECONDS TICKING, CLOCKBELL!" He shouted and slammed his head into The Entertainer's nose. The Entertainer grunted in pain as the equivariant of five heads just crashed against his nose. He stumbled back. Terrick was left with cuts on his hand and burn marks from the lightning. 
"You think that would hurt me!" The Entertainer roared as he stomped the ground, lightning erupted from his foot and into the ground, splashing mud everywhere. Terrick turned around and ran toward the building again.
"I need to get out of this fire and muddy area. I can't move freely on this slippery ground." He thought as he ran toward the building, jumping through a window. The shards of glass flew everywhere. It was like the shards moved in slow motion as he looked at them. He saw a blue light in one of them. He swung his sword upwards, deflecting an incoming attack from the rapier.
"Oh, close one!" The Entertainer said. He kicked up against The Entertainer, sending him flying into the roof. He then crashed against the ground, rolling over it. He got to his feet, barely in time to deflect the next incoming attack. 
"You are really keeping up. But let's see if we can go even faster." The Entertainer said as he began to blur. He barely vanished from Terrick's sight before, Terrick felt a sharp pain. The rapier had pierced his abdomen and the lightning began to scorch the skin around his wound. 
"R-R-REWIND!" Terrick roared as he moved The Entertainer back in time. he then quickly pushed The Entertainer with his shoulder. 
"He is out of my range now. I can't move that fast." Terrick thought as he threw himself to the side, dodging an incoming attack.
"Oh, ho hoooo. That was luck, wasn't it? So you moving on pure instinct now?" The Entertainer asked, swinging his sword at him. Terrick moved to the side, barely dodging it. The sword swung with such force. It shot out a cleaver of lightning, burning the room. 
"I have to figure out something soon. The more excited he gets-" Terrick looked to his side, barely dodging an incoming thrust of the sword. 
"I didn't deflect!" He thought as the sword sparked and then exploded into a lightning burst, scorching his skin. He stumbled back, crashing into the wall. 
"I need to figure out something soon...Time...Time is against me." He thought as he looked at the wind-up still moving around, charging up. 
"Just a few more seconds." He thought as he saw The Entertainer fly toward him.
"HERE I COME!" He shouted.