Interlude 1. Invasion of the prison. First step.

"There they go," Lang said, watching the monitor.
"I am sad that I couldn't join them, but alas." Shogun walked toward Lang, sitting down in his chair.
"We needed to send in a team and those four were chosen. They will pave the way for the next engagement. The next part will be dangerous. We need a landing zone and taking out those four will allow us full access to the first floor. From there we need to head into the basement. Down in the underwater lab and the basement level are the keys to stopping the defense turrets leading to the second floor. But we can't assault the basement while those four are still free upstairs. Would just pincer attack us." Lang turned to the monitor.

Half an hour ago

"There you go." Llywelyn picked up Björn's body. 
"You gonna be okay?" Lang asked.
"Yea. I got him. A true monster till the end, but he got the jump down and for that I applaud him." Llywelyn said, placing Björn up against the wall.
"The forest really burned completely, huh?" A girl asked as she touched the ground.
"No sign of The Hunter's body either." A man said, walking toward Lang.

The man was tall with dark black hair. His left eye was a normal eye with a monocle resting in front of it, but the other one looked completely like a clock with small metal pieces going out from the eye into his skin. He was wearing a black vest with a golden handkerchief in the breast pocket. Over the vest he was wearing a long coat with a beige-yellow design on the outline of the jacket and the rest of the jacket was a brown coat. He had a white shirt under his vest. He was wearing black fancy pants with brown patent leather shoes. His right sleeve was rolled up to show a small handle coming out of his arms skin. Like the back of a cloak. You were able to turn this. He grabbed it and turned it a bit. On his back there was a metal cape of some sort splitting into two like wings and on his left arm was a small golden bag resting on his lower arm, going from his wrist to his elbow. There were small pumps on it, pumping into the bag. He was wearing a golden top hat with a steam exhaust coming out the side. 

"Yes, we confirmed on the camera that some shadows came earlier and swallowed the Hunter's body," Lang said.
"Not everything." Another man said, grabbing the head of the Hunter by the hair.
"Leave that be, Phantom." The man with the clock eye said.

The man stood up, throwing away the head. He had red hair set into a ponytail with blue bright eyes. He was wearing what looked like a cloak of black silk and over the cloak was placed a metal shoulderpad on his right shoulder. He had a bandolier over his body with knives in it and belts all the way down his black pants with knives in them too. He was wearing black boots over the pants, allowing even more belts to be wrapped around the boots. He had long thin arms with belts down the arms too, having knives resting in them. He also had a small piece of white metal to rest at his hip, dangling from a cord. 

"Sorry, sorry. Just found it that's all, but man look at the burn mark. Björn really gave him a burning punch." Phantom said, looking at the decapitated head.
"I feel like I'm gonna hurl." The girl said. Lang turned to her.
"You sure you wanna go through with this?" Lang asked.
"I have to. I can't really sit idly by. My moral code wouldn't allow me!" The girl said.

The girl had brown curly hair going down her back with a pair of goggles resting on her forehead. Her eyes were that of a neon light blue. She was clad in a pair of brown overalls with a white shirt underneath. The shirt had a few oil stains and black spots all around it. She was wearing black military boots for easy movement. She had a satchel swung over her shoulder and a backpack on her back. She had a ring on her finger with a small battery in the socket for it. She had a small metallic lens going from her ear to her eye, seeing through it. She also had a small electric light bracelet around her right arm and a small box pendant dangling from her neck.