The Phantom and Clockwork Vs. The Spider and Entatiner. 1 Teamwork

"Dear me, dear me." The Entertainer grinned as he slowly lowered his cane, standing it on the rocky formation in front of him. Clark's hand was grasped by Terrick and he was pulled up.
"I thought I died?" Terrick said.
"It seems your mechanism broke. I guess you two were just in a form of stopped stasis." Clark said as he grabbed his knife turning toward the two opponents.
"Bah. Get away, Benedict. These are mine!" The Spider roared as he landed next to Benedict.
"Oh if it isn't the insect. You can go on ahead, webslinger. I shan't refuse the opportunity for such a spectacle." The Entertainer said, turning toward the two. 
"HISS!" The Spider hissed at The Entertainer.
"It seems they are set on fighting us. Lang did request we didn't engage them in a two against two, but-" Clark said.
"Nothing to do now." Terrick would remove some blood from his mouth. 
"Well. Let's do this" Clark said as he made his knife levitate.
"Yes." Terrick allowed the needle to land in his hand.
"You gonna be okay with those wounds?" Clark asked.
"Speak for yourself," Terrick said.

The conditions of everyone present were grim. The Spider had many cut wounds all over his body but most of it was to no avail as he kept moving and ever-changing.

The Entertainer had cuts all over his body from the many slashes and stabs in his body. His hair was still spot on though and his grin was big.

Terrick would have only his pants on. He would have burn marks all over his body and his shoulder wind-up would still be stuck together but to some degree not even be able to turn or twist. A lingering burn mark on his chest

Clark would have a lot of cuts and stabs. His right leg would be mostly cut into piece but still useable to some degree. There would be a lot of cuts into his leg and also wounds on the inside. he would have a lot of holes in his body from the spikes too.

"Let's go!" Clark shouted as he jumped into the air, spinning his body around, and making the knife fly toward The Spider.
"HISS!" The Spider would roll his shoulder as the scorpion tail would slam against the knife. Terrick would dash along the side, grabbing his needle.
"Oh, you can still stand?!" The Entertainer shouted as he grabbed his cane and vanished. He appeared in front of Terrick.
"Shit!" Terrick had forgotten for a moment the speed of this monster.
"WARP!" Clark shouted as Terrick switched places with a rock. The Entertainer slammed into the stone.
"Space magic?" Terrick asked. Clark nodded.
"Hiss!" The Spider would shoot its tail toward Clark.
"Fuck!" Clark was trying to move away.
"Two seconds rewind!" Terrick shouted as the tail moved back. This allowed Clark to dodge the attack. Clark landed next to Terrick.
"Huh..." The two looked at each other. 
"That is annoying." The Entertainer said as he slowly walked toward them. 
"Yeah." The Spider growled.
"Keep me covered for a moment," Terrick said, moving back as he started to wind up the wind-up. Clark moved his hand forward as the rocky vaporized lake began to shake.
"You think I will let you!" The Entertainer shouted as he moved at high speed down toward them.
"A foe with so much speed is nothing to me," Clark said as he moved a hand toward The Entertainer, switching him with a rock, instead of moving at high speed straight down toward them. He ran at high speed into a rock formation inside the broken lake.
"RAH!" The Entertainer let out an annoyed roar. 
"Bahaha." The Spider laughed at his fellow inmate's pain before he turned his attention to Clark.
"High speed is nothing-" The Spider said, sliding down on the ground.
"WITHOUT CONTROL!" He shot his tail forward at high speed.
"Shit!" Clark grabbed his knife and prepared to deflect the attack. 
"Move," Terrick said. Clark switched places with him as Terrick grabbed his needle.
"Forty seconds ticking-" He swung his needle forward.
"NEEDLE SLASH!" He roared as forty simultaneous cuts erupted on the Scorpion tail, breaking it off the main body and slashing it into pieces. 
"HISS!" The Spider hissed and moved back, trying to regain his balance from the incredible volley of slashes. 
"Amazing," Clark said. Terrick simply began spinning the Wind-up again.
"This way," Clark said as he ran up behind them, climbing up the lake.
"DAMN IT." The Entertainer walked out from the stone, bleeding from his nose as he walked toward the Spider.
"You useless insect!" The Entertainer roared. 
"HISS!" The Spider simply hissed back.