Chapter One. Here we go again.

I had been busy all morning; Tom was preparing to leave for Miami the next morning with Bill to meet Georg and Gustav at the studio, they were having a blast coming up with ideas for the songs and from the time Tom spent on the studio I knew he was working hard on the album and on his own little DJ project, I didn't know how that would work out with the band but I was happy he was happy.

Gün never just woke up, someone had to take him out of bed so he would have breakfast and get ready for school, kindergarten actually; he loved going to school and play with other kids, he was fairly social and I was already friends with a couple of his own friends' mothers.

I was up at almost seven and Tom was sprawled out in bed, with an arm wrapped around my body and his hair a bit of a mess on the pillow. I had to stop myself from snuggling closer to him because if I didn't get up and get in the shower, there would be no breakfast for Günther and we'd probably be late for school... so I stepped away from Tom and went into our bathroom, the house was a good fifteen minutes' drive from Bill's but we had more space for the kids, Günther had his own room in a larger two story house that was a little bit smaller than our home in Germany. Günther was in the room across from ours and Lena's was the next door in the hall. We still had a free room, just in case we had visits like our parents.

I got in the shower, when I was done I quietly went around the room to get dressed and then I stepped out into the hall and checked on Lena, she was always the first one out of our two little ones to wake up and when she did she preferred to see Tom first for whatever reason: if I woke her up she would just get grumpy!

Although right now she was sleeping, I decided on going downstairs and making breakfast before waking up Günther and giving Tom a heads up about the time.

Downstairs we had a small studio, Tom used it most of all to make music while all I did there was painting sometimes since I enjoyed placing plastic wrapper on the floor and paint on my easel while Gün did some finger painting sitting on the floor next to me, it was fun, he would turn to me at times and ask what colour should he use, I found it adorable. Also, sometimes he would knock on the door while I was in the studio working and he would start yelling "Mommy, mommy!" and I couldn't just leave him outside but with the delicate electronics Tom used to make music I didn't believe it was such a good idea to let him in either.

So I went on to make breakfast, the usual thing: coffee for Tom and me, chocolate milk for Günther, toast and fruit. And of course: Lena's baby food, which was mango that morning. After cleaning up a little bit from last night I picking up some of Günther's toys in the living room I carried it upstairs and walked inside his room careful not to be too loud.

"Hey, handsome..." I sat on the edge of his bed after placing his toys on the box next to his desk. I ran a hand through his long dark blonde hair and watched as he moved and snuggled up to the other side. "Amor, it's time to get up." I touched his shoulder and then caressed his face softly before leaning down and kissing his forehead. "Sweetheart, it's time." Gün moved and turned to look at me when his eyes fluttered open. "There we go!" I smiled at him and he rubbed the sleep from his eyes. "Good morning, handsome! So, how dreamy?" We knew the drill; he just loved to tell me whatever craziness he would have been dreaming of.

"There was a pink bird, mommy, was awesome!" He said complained but sat up and leaned forward towards me. "Why you wake me?"

He hugged me and kissed my cheek as he did every morning.

"Well, those are called flamingos, Gün. And I'm sorry." I said as I held him for a second. I helped him stand up and put the clothes out for him. "Is this good for today, sweetie?" He put a finger to his chin and pouted before going to the dresser and taking out a different shirt. He showed it to me and I smiled.