LAST CHAPTER: Chapter Fifty-Four. We Made This Memories.

LAST CHAPTER! I am excited and sad, think I'm gonna puke! I also found my first drafts 🙈 hand-f*cking-written!!

I recommend you put the song on replay if you can, it goes beautifully with this last chapter (just saying), so I added a little link so you go to listen to this on spotify. You have to go to the end and find the "external link" button! Or just look for the freaking song on spotify... photograph by ed sheeran. 

Enjoy! (It's extra long because I don't want it to end!)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I pulled Lena's hand away. All I wanted was to get her curls out of the way of her beautiful face, if only she let me.

"Mooom!" She complained. Twelve was an age I had found easier to go through with Günther...

"I am almost done!" I replied, trying not to sound too annoyed.

"I'm going to be late!" She complained in German.

"Late for what, honey?" I chuckled, we were going out for a jog before Tom and Günther came back from the studio.

"Oh, mom... just leave it, I got horrible hair..." She sighed.

"It's beautiful actually..." I told her while I got the comb through it. "But you were blessed with a vicious mane."

"Mom, blessed and vicious don't go well together." She pointed out in a know-it-all tone. "Can I ask you something? But you promise not to tell dad?"

I nodded and looked at her on the mirror. She sighed and looked up, batting her long blonde lashes. Lena's hair never really darkened like Günther and Jansen's, she still had a lighter hair color than mine; her face though, it was a lot like mine, only that her eyes resembled more to Tom than me, her skin was light like his, but it tanned like mine. The curls never went away, they were strong and remained strong.

"Do you think Günther is going on tour next year?" She asked me.

I opened my mouth and raised my eyebrows before even thinking on the answer. At the moment Tom was with him and his band working in the studio, the young band had been working over the past year to get the money to record a demo and once they had the chance Günther went behind Tom's back and sent a copy to every company he could think of, finally, it turned out that Island Records was interested. Tom had been torn between getting angry at him for not asking for his help and feeling proud that he had gone on his own and worked for it like Tom and the guys had done when they started the band.

I knew where Lena was coming from, sitting in her room it was obvious that she was very close to both of her brothers. Starting with the pastel green lines that she, Jansen and Günther had painted around in her room last summer and going on with the numerous pictures on her walls; Lena's first attempt at doing a backflip with Günther standing right next to her, supporting her back with his arms while she did it, Jansen sitting close to them with Rügen when they were only eight, ten and fifteen. Gunther's face so much like Tom's and somehow so much like mine too, smiling next to hers Jansen's. Jansen sitting on Lena's lap with a smile unmistakably inherited from Tom - only one corner of the lips up and one eyebrow slightly up -, Lena sitting on Günther's lap when we went to Argentina and had to wait four hours until they found our luggage. Lena's eight year old grin while sitting on Günther's shoulders while we were backstage at one of the band's concerts. The three kids sitting together in the tea cups ride at Disney. There were so many pictures I couldn't count them.

"I think it depends on how the album turns out, sweetie." I told her. "Why do you ask?" I would be an awful parent if I didn't ask.

She shrugged and passed me a second elastic.