Chapter Fifty-Three. Gib Mir Einen Sinn.

This is not the last one but still: enjoy the hell out of it!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I woke up to the singular sound of Lena's giggles. I turned my head to the side and looked at Bill holding her, Tom was next to him holding Günther; they were all giving me their back and staring at something.

"No, I swear! That's your brother!" Tom said.

"No way!" Günther said loudly.

"Shhh!" Lena shushed him.

I guessed they were looking at Jansen.

"He really is tinny, dad!" Günther said.

"I'm with you on that one." Bill commented.

"You have no idea, I thought they'd have to take Jo for a C-section, she looked tired as f." Tom told Bill.

"Why did mommy get tired as f?" Günther repeated what Tom said.

"Good luck explaining that to Jo." Bill turned to Lena.

I was about to let them know that I was awake, but Tom turned to Günther and I got curious.

"Because having your brother was... very hard work. She did this for you, for Lena, for me... that's pretty awesome, isn't it?" Günther nodded in response. "And don't say "as f", not in front of your mother."

I closed my eyes and sighed, did he just say "not in front of your mother"? What and how many other things was he saying "not in front of me".

"Good morning?" I spoke up and everyone turned around.

"Mommy!"

"Mama!"

I smiled when I heard both, Günther and Lena calling. The boy wiggled his way out of Tom's grasp and went to the bed, jumping on the chair next to it to climb up to my bed and sit beside me, leaning his head on my chest.

"My brother is awesome, mommy! I already told him we don't can fly!" He told me. I giggled and hugged him, looking up at the twins, who nodded their heads and rolled their eyes.

"Great! You're already a great brother!" I told him.

Tom had just stopped next to the bed when the crying of our new born started. Günther turned his head to look at Tom going back to get the baby, but aside from that he didn't move and inch. Lena stared at Tom too, but her hands remained holding fistfuls of Bill's blue shirt.

"What's up Jansen?" Tom picked up the baby in his arms and I watched him holding his head carefully before walking up to us. "It's alright, it's alright!" He shushed the small baby.

"I really don't envy you right now." Bill said and made us Tom and I look at him. "Th crying baby part! The rest is cool." He said sensing our stares.

I turned to Tom.

"Let me." I extended my arms and Tom leaned down to put Jansen in my arms. "What is it, baby?" I kissed the crying baby's face and looked at his reddened face.

As I tried to soothe him I realized he had taken a liking to a plastic tube on my wrist.

"Would you call a nurse? I think he might be hungry..." I told the guys and they quickly grabbed Günther and went outside.

I kept trying to calm Jansen down, but he just got more and more desperate. I tried to sit up, but my body was sore after giving birth to that little crying miracle. When I leaned forward I had to hug him to my chest, and I realized he was getting so desperate because he wanted to get fed.