Chapter Fifty. Now That I've Found You.

Aw, we're almost there!

Big surprise on this one, hope you like it -it's cheesier than pizza - in the story it's been a couple of months since the last one.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anemia meant I had to take more vitamins, the scary spotting disappeared after I mentioned it to the doctor and things started to look up from there. Günther had been incredibly happy when Tom and I told him he was going to finally get the brother he had wanted for so long. Lena didn't understand much yet, but hopefully by the time the baby came she would have a better notion of what was going on.

Although I would have liked to stay in Germany, we ended up going back to LA to get Günther to start his next school year in America. Mom wasn't too happy about it, she was going to have to take a long flight to see her grandkid in a couple of months. I was nervous about having the baby in America, but Angie decided to take the flight ticket Bill offered and made her first trip to America with us while sitting next to her boyfriend. It meant we could work from LA, so I calmed myself down a little and worried about the healthcare in the US.

The first thing that we saw when we landed in LA and getting home, was an invitation. I told Tom to read it for me while I got Lena out of her baby carrier, from which we were all already tired of.

"You won't believe me." He said with the invitation open in his hands. "It's a wedding invitation."

"Oh, I believe you." I said and sat Lena on my hip.

"From Allison." He said.

"No..." I smiled.

"Told you." He handed me the invitation.

"I spoke to her the other day, she would have..." I took the invitation in dark blue and golden printing. "Son of a beer!" I looked up at him and he shrugged before taking Lena from my arm and holding her against his chest, where she nested to sleep. "With Georg?!"

"Yup."

"I need the phone." I said and turned to go to the living room where Günther was already napping. I giggled and grabbed the phone, making that very angry and surprised phone call. "Allison, why didn't you tell me?!"

"Hey...woah! Tell you about what?" She asked me. "Wait, did you land already?"

"Yes, don't change the subject!" I told her and sat down next to my boy, he turned and threw himself on my lap. "You and Georg, how?"

"Well, he came all the way to LA to see if we could give things a go. We slept together and I offered him to go back to Germany with one condition."

"I am listening." I said with my hand on Günther's hair.

"That I needed him to teach me German quickly." She said. "But I don't think I'll be working, I'll be a soccer mom." She said proudly.

"Oh yeah? Well," I laughed, "you will need a kid first." I said.

"Why do you think the wedding's next month?" She giggled.

"You're kidding me!" I woke up Günther without meaning to. "Sorry, baby."

"No, no I am not! It was the most random thing ever! But I mean... I missed him!" I nodded. "And he refused, he was willing to do stay here! And then I told him I was pregnant and he was like... whatever you wanna do, I'll do it. And I said I just wanted to have that kid with him and... aw, it's the cheesiest story ever..." She grunted in disgust.