Chapter Fifty-Two. Here's My Body That I'm Giving To Us.

I had such a long day... and this chapter, I think you'll like it. 

It's a kid's being kids chapter! :D

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Okay, while you do that, I'm taking this one for ice cream." I told the guys.

Tom, Bill and Angie were trying to find a place for all our things in the new house. I had been feeling stressed and tired for the past week or so, and decided I needed a break from asking if I could help and getting everyone to say "no, you're pregnant!"

I pushed Lena's stroller out the door and we went out, the house was surrounded by a gate and although it was beautiful and we had space for anything we could think of, I was overwhelmed. Maybe it was because of the baby, because I was stressed or because I was worried about giving birth in LA with a doctor I didn't know very well.

Lena and I had ice cream near the house at a park where we sat down and although she couldn't realize it, the moment of silence and fresh air was of great help for me.

"So, Lena?" I turned to her on my lap. "Do you want to go shopping?"

"Schoohping?" She said.

I nodded and smiled at her confusion, Lena was nothing like Günther. She reminded me more of Lily, when she was little she couldn't get a grasp of the English language, Lena was the same. German rolled off her tongue better even when she was repeating words in English.

And we went shopping for paint and brushes. Lena's room was already pink, but a simple color was boring, and I wanted my kids to have everything but boring rooms.

We had our rooms repainted before moving, so Günther's was also a light blue color – not to make it boyish, but to try and keep the boy calmed –. Our bedroom was a pale yellow room and the nursery was the same shade of blue as Günther's.

So when we went back home I had a lot of things to do and a lot of paint to use.

"No, are you crazy?" Tom wondered when I pulled my hair up and changed into an old baggy shirt.

"No." I laughed.

"At this point, all you should be doing is sit down." He tried.

"Well, then...yes, I am crazy." I nodded and went back to what would soon become Jansen's room. "I have painted Günther's and Lena's rooms before they were born, and they both loved it! Why should it be any different with this baby?"

"Because he's going to be here in less than a month! I am sorry we moved now, it was awful timing..." Tom apologized, "but, if you want to paint this or any room, you're gonna have to wait until after the baby is born." He put his hands on his hips and stared at me with a serious expression.

"I can't." I told him and went to open one of the cans of paint. "You should unpack the rest of the things while I finish here." I told him.

"Jo..." He looked up, "okay, wait." He stopped me before I put the brush on the paint. "Why don't you make paintings to hang? Like the ones we have in Germany." I tilted my head. "That way, if we ever move again you won't have to paint walls."

"But my stuff is still packed..." I said.

Tom shrugged and put the lid back on the can.

"Then you'll have to eat pizza and wait until we unpack." He said.

I closed my eyes and sighed.

"Fine." I said.

After a few days, Lena and I watched Tom hang some paintings in Jansen's room. I was still working on more paintings for Lena and Gün, but for the time being, Jansen was a priority.