Chapter Forty-nine. Thought You'd Like To Know That.

I hope you like this one! 

Because some of you hated the last one... I guess I did a good job at pushing your buttons? 

Well, sorry but I'll have you know that since I got to see Tom's handsome shaved face, (because now we can actually see his face!) which absolutely killed me and messed with my head on very good (and very, very bad) ways...  I am more than excited and ready to get to writing! So it you have something to say about my skills (or lack of them) please do leave a comment so I can work on that! Because my writing is not perfect and I don't aim for that, but I don't want my stuff to be like every other fanfic out there. 

Give yourselves some time to listen to this song, it's called like I would and I think this one is a lot better than pillow talk (I was a 1D fangirl when I was a teenager-like five seconds ago...) anyway, it's a really good song, listen to it! Chill, take the time! Trust me on this one! 

So enjoy!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jo

I looked at Lena and smiled when she turned to look at me.

"Seh!" She showed me her hands stained with yellow and pink paint.

I pretended to be surprised and opened my eyes very wide for her to see, I heard her giggle and ran my hand through her short curls.

"Mommy!" Günther ran in, waving a sheet of paper in his hand. I waited from the place on the floor and he came to a stop right next to me, handing me the bright yellow flyer. "Look, mommy!"

"What is it?" I took the flyer and read quietly. It was one of those adopt a pet campaign. I nodded and from the corner of my eye saw Rize napping under Tom's desk.

I had spent the last couple of days in the studio, either painting with Lena, helping Gün with his homework or working. Tom had taken Günther to the music store to get a guitar strap and some stuff he wanted for himself, or so I thought.

"Baby, I don't think we should get a pet right now..." I told him.

Günther put his small arm around my shoulders and tilted his head to the side, looking at me with a raised brow.

"But you think about it, mommy." He said, giving me a clumsy wink.

I wrapped my arm around him.

"Oh, you think you're such a big boy now, don't you?" I smirked. He nodded with pride and I giggled. "Did you get that guitar strap?" He nodded and jumped up when he got excited about it.

"Daddy got me an eccentric guitar!" He said. "It's really cool, but I can't play it yet because daddy says I am short for it."

I nodded and kissed his cheek, laughing quietly.

"Why don't you get that strap and show it to me?"

"Yes, mommy!" I let go of him and watched him run outside, almost hitting Tom on his way out.

"Hey." He said from the doorway.

I looked back at Lena.

"Hey." Lena was completely immersed on her little shapeless work of art.

"Do you want to go out of something?" He asked.

"Nah, I'll make something for lunch." I said and played a little with Lena's tiny ponytail.