Chapter Thirty-six. Falling In Love With You Every Single Night.

So, I will update tomorrow as well! (Hell yeah!)

I do love me some babies... (they are just the cutest thing in the mother effing world!) That one's supposed to be Lena (the cutie!).

Enjoy and don't forget to checkout the song, I found it on Spotify and fell in love with it; I actually think it suits this next couple of chapters...but mostly, enjoy reading!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was surprised when the car stopped and we walked into a big beach house. Tom Pulled Günther out of the car and carried him since he wasn't having a good morning – at least not that early-.

While the front looked like an Old Italian home; inside the decoration and furniture was new, the white walls created a great contrast with the furniture. There were colorful sofas in the living room, giving it a rustic look. A modern kitchen and dining room with black splashes and a couple of bright purple accents. We all took the tour around the house from the woman doing the cleaning around.

I was glad that I didn't have to hold Günther because he was heavy, but I wondered where we would put Lena; the house had four rooms and I wasn't sure what room or rooms were Bill and Angie taking.

"And out here," the tanned woman said, her dark hair on a tight ponytail, "this is one of the balconies, you can tan here if you don't want to go to the beach. The pool is not too deep." She looked at the kids and smiled. "There is also," she turned to look at Angie and Bill, who were staring down at the beach, "an indoor pool... something more private."

Tom and I looked at each other with the same expression; eyes narrowed and slight pout on out lips. I tilted my head and he shrugged. So because we were married, we were doomed to no privacy and therefore we were always with our kids. That was such a lie! I didn't plan on having sex with Tom, not till I could remember what happened to make him feel so guilty; but it made me feel old and boring.

We followed the woman through a flight of stairs and another living room and then she opened a pair of green doors and showed us a second balcony, in this one there was a dinner table and a couple of garden sofas. I interrupted the woman when she said she was going to take us to see the rest of the place.

"Excuse me, can you just show us the rooms, this two need a place to rest." I smiled as kindly as I could.

The burnet nodded and we followed her.

"Are you leaving them in a room together?" Angie asked me while Bill told Tom about how far we were from the beach.

"I don't know, I think so." I said. "Are you sharing with Bill?" Angie blushed and bowed her head.

I raised my brows and she rolled her eyes. We stopped at a pair of rooms, the other two were on different floors so with one look at Tom's face we decided to put Günther and Lena in the smallest one.

The walls were a light purple color and the only bed in the room, although a little big for Günther looked fairly comfortable. Tom put him down on the bed and he didn't move a tiny bit, which we took as a good sign. I watched him go get the suitcase with the playpen for Lena, Bill followed and Angie and I were left outside the room with Nicola, the Italian burnet.

"So, do you have a lot of tourists?" Angie asked the woman.

She turned to us and after a second she nodded, looking at the open door behind us.

"Yes, but you are the first ones this year." She explained with a smile.

"Cool." I muttered. "And what do you usually do around here?"