Chapter 34

I gasped when he picked me up from the back of my thighs, and I moaned into his mouth when he pinched my skin, making me arch my back against him.

He continued to trail his kisses from my mouth and downwards, reaching my collarbone.

He pushed me against the wall more, then reaching to my shirt with his hand.

He easily lifted it over my head, leaving me
in my bra.

I watched as his eyes darkened as he stared down at my chest, his eyes looking back up to me as
he kissed my neck once more.

I felt as he began to leave marks against my collar bone, then to the swell of my breast.

I clenched my wrapped legs around him, making him groan into my skin.

He moved me against the wall, bringing me over towards the room and then onto the bed.

He brought me down on the mattress without breaking our kiss, his body coming down on top of mine as we laid there.

He then started to roam his hands around my body, tracing each dip as he made his way down.

He swiftly pulled my shorts down, and I was
only left in my panties.

"I want these off," he whispered, tugging against the hem of my panty line.

"Lift your hips."

I did as he said, lifting my hips for him to pull down my panties.

"And I want this off too," he whispered again, snapping the straps of my bra against my skin.

"I want to touch you everywhere, feel you
everywhere."

He quickly hooked his arm around my body,
and easily unhooked my bra.

He watched as it loosened around my chest, and when he pulled it off my body - leaving me completely exposed to him - he gulped.

"Fuck your beautiful," he said to me, his finger trailing down between my breasts, and then onto my stomach.

"Why didn't I do this sooner?" He asked to himself, attaching his mouth to the skin on my stomach.

I grasped onto his hair as he made marks against my breasts, his tongue grazing over them
lightly.

"Stefan-" I breathed out, my mouth agape as he continued to move his tongue around my body.

"Keep saying that," he muttered against my
skin, "keep saying my name."

I didn't protest when he bit down on my skin,
making me moan his name loudly.

He pulled away, smiling at his own work that
was on my body.

"Beautiful," he said, kissing me one more time
before pulling his shirt off.

I widened my eyes at his body, his toned muscles flexing as he threw the shirt across the room.

He got off the bed quickly and pulled down his pants, leaving him in his boxers.

I turned my head towards him, gulping as I
trailed my eyes along his body, soaking in every muscle ripple, every ab that sat on his lower abdomen.

It didn't take long for him to pull his boxers
down, and my eyes widened more when I looked lower, his dick is huge. I quickly turned my head away and blushed.

I glanced up at the ceiling as I felt him come back on the bed, and his body heat reached mine when he attached himself to my lips.

"Are you sure you want this?" He muttered against my mouth.

"Yes, I am," I responded, moving my hands around his arms, feeling his biceps.

He nodded and trailed his body down mine,
leaving kisses along the marks he made not that long ago.

I clenched my hands around the bedsheets as he kissed my inner thighs, making sure to leave marks there as well.

I looked down at him, and I watched as his face came closer to me, his tongue slowly going up my centre as he looked up at me.

I threw my head back against the bed as I breathed out, and I moaned as he fully attached his mouth to me.

"Please Stefan," I said to him as he slowly moved his tongue around me, darting his tongue in
and out of me.

When his teeth slightly grazed against me, I moaned loudly, and I felt him groan in approval, the vibrations filling my body from head to toe.

I instantly felt myself climb higher and higher, the feeling of his hands holding my thighs down made me shake in pleasure.

And when I felt myself hit the edge, he pulled
away, leaving me a shaking mess.

"Please," I said to him, "Stefan."

He dismissed my pleads when he kissed me,
biting my bottom lip as he pulled away.

I shivered when I felt him against me, slowly tracing a line.

"You okay?" He asked again, and I shushed him when I grabbed the back of his neck to attach our lips together.

"Yes," I breathed out, "more than okay."

He smiled against my lips, slowly pushing
himself into me.

We both let out a gasp of air against each other's mouths, and I tightened my hold against the back of his neck when he went deeper.

"Fuck-" he whispered, and when he bottomed out, he started to thrust in and out.

I felt my eyes flutter close and my mouth start to open, and I slowly wrapped my legs around his waist.

"So fucking hot." He said in my ear, and I bit my lip when he moaned into my ear, his thrusts becoming deeper and longer.

The room was filled with both our moans and grunts, and I felt myself come closer to my high when he moved his hand to the headboard above my head, slamming it into the wall.

"Fuck!" He gritted out, and I felt my body shake around him, and myself clench around him.

"Not yet-" he said quietly, his eyes completely dark as he looked down at me.

"I can't," I whispered, and he only shook
his head.

"You're going to," he said back, moving his head to rest against my shoulder.

I couldn't stop the loud moans that were coming out of my mouth, and the way he groaned, I knew he enjoyed it.

"I need to-" I breathed out, and when I almost came, he stopped his movements.

"What did I tell you?" He asked, "now be a good girl and listen."

I only nodded when he picked up his pace,
gripping onto his arms as he pounded into me.

And when his thrusts became sloppier, I knew
he was close, and before he could say now, I felt myself release, and him too.

He flopped against me, his body heat invading my body.

"Fuck that was good," he hummed against my skin, his fingers gripping onto my hips as we
both caught our breaths. That was the best fucking sex I've ever had.

I ran my hands through his hair as I felt my
body still shake from the high he just gave me.

Even from all the adrenaline, I felt myself get
more tired with each shape he trailed along my skin, and soon enough, I fell asleep to his heartbeat against my stomach.