Pee.

It's late, a little after midnight. Amy lays in bed by herself sleeping, but soon her bladder decides she has to get up to go to the bathroom.

Groaning since she has to leave her warm bed, she gets up and slumps towards the bathroom. Turning on the light, she pulls down her panties from under the nightdress and sits down to do her business.

But sleep is still heavy on her, leaning her head against the wall to her left side, while waiting for her body to do its thing, she slowly gives in to sleep.

Now sitting there on the toilet, head resting against the wall, and the door half open and lights on.

She is very much out as she doesn't hear the front door unlock. Shadow was finally home after a long day at work at G.U.N.

He is always quiet when he comes home late, so he doesn't wake up his mate, Rose.

But he notices there is light down the hallway, thinking the pink hedgehog must be up for some reason.

Walking towards the light, he sees it's from the bathroom, the door half open.

"Rose? Are you in there?"

Asks Shadow quietly at first. No response.

"Rose?"

He asks again and slowly pushes the door open, only to be stunned by the view of Amy sitting on the toilet, her panties down by her ankles, and head resting against the wall in a heavy sleep. She even snores.

Shadow hides his face in his hand to cover his laugh that threatens to escape him. He takes a moment to think what to do.

Wake her up, or handle her himself and carry her to bed...

DONE!