Not Corona, but Egg-rona. (Random idea)

Doctor Eggman is trying to mix up some virus, and he makes one so strong and evil as can be..... Egg-rona.

He once again kidnaps Amy to test it on her and she gets super sick.

Friends come to save her, but Eggman warns them that if they get too close, they will get infected as well. And none dare to get close as Amy really is super sick, she can't do anything.

Friends talk about someone needs to watch after and take care of her while Tails finds some kind of medicine.

Rouge gets the idea to have Shadow watch over Amy, as Shadow can't get sick.

Friends are a little unsure about the idea as they believe Shadow will suck at the job.

What none know, besides Rouge, is that Shadow got a big soft side for Amy, very big. He is secretly in love with Amy.

So Shadow knows what Rouge is up to. Rouge wants Shadow to open up to Amy and finally tell Amy he loves her. And him watching over her for who knows how long, can be his chance.

Shadow of course says he will watch her, as it's true he can't get sick, and friends guess they gotta go with that plan.

Shadow brings Amy to his apartment so he can watch over her while he does work at his computer.

Friends bring them food and clothes that they need along the way, placing it outside the door, so Shadow can take it when they are gone.

Amy is lying in Shadow's bed, sweating a lot from the fever, but she is too weak to take a bath.

Shadow talks with Rouge on the phone about what to do, and Rouge tells Shadow to strip Amy naked and wash her with a cloth.

Shadow gulps and blush to the idea, but Amy really needs a bath.

He talks with Amy about the idea, and she is too weak to do much, so she agrees with the idea.

So slowly and carefully, Shadow undos her pajamas, tries not to look too much at her half naked body, but his eyes and mind plays tricks on him while he washes her body.

Shadow is sitting on the bed with Amy between his legs, back towards him, so he can wash her back.

Gently washing her body, he can't stop thinking how his hands could be sliding over her beautiful body. And the way they are sitting gives him a clear idea of how it could look if he was holding her waist with his hands and her butt grinding against his crotch, as if they are having sex. And hearing her heavy breathing and how hot her body is from her fever adds to the idea.

Shadow struggles so much not to lean in and groom her sweaty body to taste the salt on her.

What Shadow doesn't know is that Amy is having a hard time as well, as she is at the age where she gave up on Sonic, and doesn't think Shadow has feelings for her. Yet feeling his hands on her body, touching her so gently, him being so near, and the heat of her body, is making her crazy, but she stays put as she is afterall sick.

Time goes on and Amy is still sick, but is fairly doing better.

Still in Shadow's bed, she can't help to enjoy the scent of Shadow on the pillow and blanket.

The house is quiet, so she believes it's safe to mess around a bit. Sniffing his scent and touching herself while thinking of him being the one touching her.

She is to busy with pleasing herself that she doesn't hear Shadow coming to check on her, but stops his movement before he fully opens the door as he sees her throw the crack of the open door.

He thinks to himself that he shouldn't look, and leave her, but he can't... he wants to see her, like this, and she is doing it in his bed.

Shadow then touches himself while watching her. He feels like a pervert, what he is doing is bad.

But if this is the only time he gets to see like this, then so be it.

Later on, Amy gets well and is ready to return home. She is cleaning up after her stay, but can't seem to find any clean sheets for the bed as she wants to change them. Shadow tells her he only has 2 pairs and the other one is in the washing machine, so she doesn't have to think about it, he will change it.

Amy then thanks him for taking so good care for her while she was sick, and Shadow tells her no problem, he knows she would do the same for her friends.

She gives him a small kiss on his cheek before she leaves, leaving Shadow standing there in shock, a hand over the spot she kissed him.

As soon she is gone, he hurries to the bedroom.

Looking at the bed she so neatly fixed, he buried himself into the bed. As the bed is now covered with Amy's strong scent, and remembering what she did in his bed, and now the kiss.

He can't help it and needs a go at it again. Touching himself while thinking of his Rose in his bed.

He didn't want her to change the bedsheets or he would lose her scent, so he lied about the bedsheets.

DONE!