Wall.

Amy can be sneaky, and she is this time as well.

She and Shadow live in a small house, they love each other very much, but it was not always Amy got Shadow to do her bidding or her agree on her ideas when it came to fixing the house, like changing the wallpaper or painting the walls.

So Amy has to be creative in other ways.

"Ahhh ahhh... 'huff'... uhm... S-Sha.. Shadooooooh...."

Right now, Amy is pressed against the wall in the living room while Shadow is ramming his hard member into her from behind. Amy is holding his hands with her own, but she is making sure Shadow's hand touches the wall as much as they can, because she has found out that Shadow can't always control his claws when he is high on sex.

So in the heat of the moment, without knowing it, is Shadow scratching and digging his claws into the wall. Amy also makes some scratches, because the more damage then better to her to get what she wants.

After Shadow lets out his mixture of a roar and groan, he cums hard inside her, and a lot. Amy moves her hips a little so his member falls out of her and some of his cum even hits the wall.

When they both have calmed down, Amy plays all innocent and points out he damaged the wall. Shadow looks at the wall, and can see his claw marks, sighing that now they have to fix the wall.

To which Amy is pleased to hear.

But what she doesn't know is that Shadow knows her little trick, and only plays along, because he can't say no to hot sex with his girlfriend.

DONE!