Trapped. Darkness. Sexual frustration. Heat. Desire.

"I said NO. Go away. You're just making it harder for the both of us."

Amy yells from inside the lockdown room. Shadow, who is growling and scratching at the metal door from outside the room, wanting so bad to be in there with her.

Amy had gone into heat, and had locked herself in to keep herself and Shadow off each other for the time being. She even took Shadow's chaos emerald so he can't just chaos control into the room with her.

For once, Amy wasn't so affected by her heat and wasn't a horn-hog. But Shadow is. Very much. Her scent she gave off doing her heat was strong and driving him insane. You could clearly hear he is sexual frustrated by his growling and scratching at the metal door.

Trapped in the room, Amy tries to distract herself with a book she managed to take with her just in time before Shadow picked up on her scent.

"ROSE!!! PLEASE!!! WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS? I NEED YOU. I WANT YOU. YOU'RE MY MATE. MY WIFE. OPEN THE DAMN DOOR SO I CAN LOVE YOU FOR FUCK SAKE!!!"

Shadow was yelling, growling and begging by the door. His desire for his Rose is so strong that none had any doubts.

Amy loves him, no doubts there either. But doing her heat, could Shadow become a bit... too much for her. So she locked herself away for peace and quite, and from getting her brain fucked into next year.

Suddenly the power went out, all light turned off and she's in total darkness.

"What in Chaos?"

Amy can't see anything, she is in pure darkness, freaking her out a little.

"S-Shadow? What's going on out there? Shadow?"

She calls for him, but no response from him. Not a single sound can be heard.

Slowly, Amy gets up from her chair and tries to feel her way towards the door, still calling for Shadow, but still nothing from him.

Getting worried what's going on and why Shadow isn't saying anything, she feels for the lock of the door. Finding it, she slowly unlocks the door.

"S-Shadow?"

She calls again, slowly opening the door, but still can't see anything.

Only to feel a pair of strong hands grabbing her, pulling her close to their body and forcing her back into the room.

Amy can smell it's Shadow who grabbed her.

"Finally, that got you out, Rose."

Says Shadow, his voice full of hunger and lust for her. He tricked her, turning off all power in the house, and staying quiet to lure her out as something had happened.

He slammed the door shut behind him, now trapping her with him in the darkness of the room, only to be once again fucked into next year.

DONE!