Common interest. (Random idea)

I got this idea based on this phrase a discord member said out of the blue one day:

Amy is briefly sitting on a chair then leaves.

Shadow warping out of who knows where and is face first in the seat, inhaling deeply "OH MY FUCKING GOD SHE SMELLS LIKE STRAWBERRIES!"

------

Shadow and Amy are sitting and chatting with Silver and Blaze.

Amy and Blaze walk off for a moment to look at something and the guys stay back.

As soon as they are out of sight, Silver jumps to the chair Blaze was sitting on and takes a big sniiiiiiif, wagging tail and overjoyed.

Silver then looks up and sees Shadow staring confused and disturbed at him. They say nothing to each other.

Shadow then peeks at the chair Amy was sitting on a moment ago, then back at Silver.

Silver then says.

"I won't judge you."

So both Shadow and Silver are sniffing the chair of their girl. Silver has clearly done it a few times, tail wagging and hearts flying around his head. Shadow is more shy and nervous, but enjoys the scent from Amy on the chair.

Then Sonic walks in on them, staring at them very oddly.

Shadow and Silver turn their heads really fast towards him, both with a kill in their eyes.

So Sonic runs off as fast as he can with Shadow and Silver after him, throwing things at him and chaos spears, while Sonic yells he won't say anything.

And the girls just came back and are confused as fuck to what's going on.

DONE!