Couch.

Shadow had made enough money to get himself a small apartment so he could move out from the room he had at G.U.N.

But all he owned for furniture was one single couch. It wasn't much, but he could sit on it and do his paperwork, and he could sleep on it. It had its use.

One day, he had promised to do some training with Amy, they trained for a long time, working up a good sweat.

After training, Amy had asked Shadow if she could see his new apartment before she went home, he did after all live nearby.

A bit unsure, as his place wasn't as cozy as her home, but he gave in when she gave him her puppy eyes.

Unlocking the door to his place, he lets her enter, and she walks in, seeing how bare his place is, but at least he had a couch.

She walked over and sat down while her eyes looked around. Shadow could see she was thinking, but so was he.

Shadow watched as she grinded her butt against his couch as she tried to sit right, her top is sticky to her fur, so there isn't much to the imagination. Shadow tried to stop his own thoughts before they went places they shouldn't while she was there.

"What are you thinking?"

He asks, slowly walking over to sit down as well, but not to close. Amy turns to look at him, a smile is seen as she licked her lips a little, to which Shadow raised a brow at.

Then with no warning, Amy crawls towards him and pushes him down on the couch and she lays on top of him.

"I can see opportunities here. With the help from a woman's touch, this place could get cozy."

Shadow smirked at her with her playfulness, and was just as bold as her by grabbing her hips and pulling her up to him, making her sit right over his lap, asking.

"I see. And what else do you see?"

"I also see an opportunity to finally have some alone time with you without GUN keeping an eye on you."

She leans in a little closer, and now grinds her crotch against his, making him gasp a little.

"Oh? What don't you want them to see?"

He asks smugly, helping her to grind her crotch against him with his hands on her hips.

"Hmmm... I don't want them to see how we are gonna break this couch so you are forced to go shopping for a new one with me."

She whispers, her breath touching his lips as she whispers to him. Shadow licks his own lips and asks.

"And how will it break?"

"Like this."

And Amy locks their lips together and starts to grind and rub her crotch against him, her eagerness getting the better of her, but Shadow didn't mind as he is just as eager.

And true enough, the next day Shadow went with Amy to find himself a new couch, but he thought he might as well get a bed that they can break next time.

DONE!