Breeding.

Shadow is staying at Rouge's and Omega's place for the time being. Amy and him have agreed that Shadow shall stay away the upcoming weeks before Amy goes into heat.

Why?

To increase their lust and longing for each other.

Why?

To mate full on for as long as they can.

Why?

To breed.

Amy wants to have kids, and thinks it's about time their relationship can be called a growing family. Shadow, finally okay with the idea of becoming a father, then came up with the idea that to be sure she gets pregnant, they will mate doing her heat. And Amy came with the idea to stay apart from each other to increase their sex lust for each other.

So here he is. Sitting on Rouge's sofa, watching tv in pure boredom. Rouge is painting her nails next to him, knowing full well of their idea, and she is happy that Shadow doesn't live under the same roof as her, or that would be so awkward to hear the two lovesick hedgehogs going at it for hours if not days till Amy's heat is over.

'Ring ring ring. Ring ring ring.'

Shadow picks up his phone and can see it's Amy. They of course have kept in touch by phone, teasing each other a little to get the mood up for when it was time.

"Evening Rose. How are you?"

Asks Shadow is a soft tone. Rouge smiles as he never talks so sweetly around others, making Shadow roll his eyes at her.

"...ahh... 'huff'... S-Shadow..."

"Rose?"

Asks Shadow a bit unsure, straightening up from his seat.

"S-Shadow... I... it's... it's time, 'huff'... ah... I... need you... so badly..."

Moans Amy into the phone, her voice so lewd and needy, she is struggling with her heat now, and she got it bad. Hearing his Rose like this made him hard in a split second so he had to grab a cushion to hide it from Rouge. But of course Rouge saw it and laughed.

"Shut up Rouge! Rose! I'm on my way!"

Almost yells Shadow. Hardly taking time to hang up on his phone he teleports to Amy, dropping his phone.

Rouge picks up his phone, and can hear loud moans on the other end of the phone as Shadow is already filling his Rose with his seeds.

DONE!