Amy in a Cow suit.

"Shadow. Can you come in here for a moment?"

Calls Amy from the bedroom. Not long after, Shadow opens the door, only to stop in his tracks as he sees Amy struggle putting on her outfit for the costume party they are going to.

The theme for this party is Farming.

Shadow just dressed up as a farmer. Wearing overalls, big boots, an old shirt that he made look dirty, a farm hat, and even a straw in his mouth.

Amy on the other hand... all she could find was a cow costume. And she was struggling to zip it on the back.

She had small horns on her head, a cowbell around her neck. She's struggling with the black and white bodysuit as she can't close it on the back.

Shadow steps towards her and takes the zipper and zips it up. Fixing her collar/cowbell, she gives his cheek a small kiss as thanks as he looks over her shoulder to see her in the full size mirror in front of her.

"Hmm..."

He hums as he studies her outfit while putting on some gloves in the same pattern as her outfit.

"What?"

She asks.

"Aren't you missing the breasts?"

He asks, earning a snort from the pink girl.

"It's called an udder, and no, I'm not wearing that."

She replied as she pointed at the udder part laying on the bed. Shadow then smirks and grabs onto her breasts while standing behind her, still having his head on her shoulder.

"I also prefer to be milking these."

He says with a teasing smirk as he starts to grope her breasts.

"Then you have to be quick before we have to leave for the party."

She replies with a smirk of her own.

"Well then... What does the cow say?"

He asks, spitting his straw out to lick his lips.

"Muuuuuuuh... <3"

DONE!