Kiss.

Team Sonic had just ended another battle with a big group of Eggman's robots. Shadow had taken it upon himself to take down the biggest robot there was, and it didn't fully leave him unharmed.

Amy had rushed to him all worried, like to any of her friends, but with a bit more concern for the dark male.

"Are you sure you're alright Shadow? That was a big blow you got to your head."

"I'm fine Rose, but it's still nice that you worry so much for me, even when I'm the Ultimate Life Form."

Shadow rubbing his wound on the head, to which Amy grabbed.

"Don't touch it or you will make it worse."

They kept this up back and forth, the others looking at them, for different reasons. Rouge smiles smugly as she finds it cute to see Shadow being a softie towards Amy. Tails smiles pleased, happy to see his ship coming out so well together. Knuckles couldn't see why Amy made such a big fuss when he said he's fine. Sonic on the other hand.

Sonic tapped his foot, he thought the same as Knuckles, yet it bothered him just a bit more then it did for Knuckle.

"You two are so cute together, you should kiss."

Says Rouge in a sing tone of voice as she claps her hands together and looks at the dark male and pink female.

"While you're at it, you might as well get a room."

Said Sonic in irony and annoyance, crossing his arms as he kept his eyes on them.

What they didn't expect is that Shadow took their word serious.

He leaned forward and planted a kiss on Amy's lips. Their friends widen their eyes to this.

Amy didn't look surprised, she even leaned into the kiss, shocking their friends even more.

As they ended the kiss, Shadow said with a smug smile.

"I think our cover is over now."

"Yeah, was fun while it lasted, come, let's get back to my place so I can take care of you, one way or another."

Replies Amy with a flirty smile of her own towards the dark male.

Shadow's smile grew bigger and he gave her a nod and chaos controlled them out of there.

"WTF WAS THAT?!?!"

Yells Sonic.

Knuckles and Rouge were baffled, while Tails did a happy dance over his ship had sailed.

DONE!