Inspired by Percy's art ( Xfarfromreality from Twitter )

"Grrr... finally it's over, no way I wanted to stick around for another day."

Grumbles the dark hedgehog for himself as he drives off on his bike, heading home after a long week with a dreadful mission that G.U.N. felt Shadow had to do instead of anyone else.

Now Shadow just wanted to get home to his apartment and try to relax as his body feels very tense.

As he drives down the road, his mind starts to wonder towards things he knew would help him relax the best. A hot shower. Kicking his shoes off and just resting on his couch with some calming music. Sit on his balcony with a cup of coffee beans while he enjoys the smell from his lavender that Amy Rose has gifted him.

Rose...

As the pink hedgehog came to mind, Shadow found himself long for her. If he could, he would drive over to her house and visit her, but it's late, so he decides not to disturb her at this hour as she has her own work to get up to in the morning.

Sighing, he will have to wait to see her tomorrow and just settle thinking about her.

The more Shadow thought of her the more he missed having her in his arms. They were pretty new in their relationship and only been on a few dates, but Shadow enjoys every moment he can have with his pink Rose.

He won't deny it and isn't ashamed to admit it, but he got it bad for Amy Rose. Hardly a day goes by where he doesn't thank the Chaos God for blessing him the chance to be with his Rose, now that the blue moron, Sonic, is an idiot to see how wonderful she is.

Just thinking about her made the butterflies in his stomach fly up a storm.

Shadow licks his lips at the thought of her, how he wants to kiss her so badly, he hasn't seen her all week, so many kisses he needs to catch up on.

"HONK!!!"

A car honked at him as Shadow was getting lost in his thoughts. Making him pull over to his own side of the road. He really needs to get home so he can just sit down and just fall back into his daydream of his pink Rose.

In his daydreams can he at least do more than hugging and kissing her.

Again, they were new in their relationship, so they haven't done more than first base, but chaos, Shadow really wants to move to the other bases in their relationship, he not only wants to shower her with all the love and desire he have for her, but he can also feel he really need to get this build up tense off soon. He would rather be intimate with her than his right hand.

Finally Shadow arrives at the apartment building where he lives. Parking his bike in his private garage and then take the elevator up to the 6th floor where he lives.

Fumbling with his keys, he quickly finds out his door is unlocked, and with his super good hearing, he can hear humming from inside.

Slowly opening his door, his nose picks up the smell of lemon soap, to which Shadow can see his apartment has been cleaned. The next thing his nose picks up is food, smells like ham.

"Hello?"

He calls out, his mind and senses starting to pick up who is in his apartment, only 1 mobian got his spare key.

And true be told, from the door to his kitchen pops the head of Amy Rose out.

"Shadow. You're home, welcome."

She greets him with that sweet voice of hers, that beautiful smile she always has, her green emerald eyes shining brighter than any star in the night sky.

She steps forward and takes off the apron she wears, clearly she has made herself at home in his apartment.

Watching her take the apron off sent shivers up his back and made him feel warm and fuzzy. And it didn't help to see her wearing the t-shirt and short skirt that she made herself in his colors.

MINI STORIES - NSFW!जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें