Her beautiful moans. (A random idea I once got)

Shadow and Amy are outside, Shadow sitting on the grass resting against the log of a tree. Amy is sitting in front of him, leaning back to rest her head on his white fluff.

Shadow's breathing is hitting Amy's ear so she keeps flicking her ear.

"Umm... Shadow... your breath is tickling my ear."

Says Amy, as she rubs her ear a little.

Shadow peeks at her ear and smirks and blows more air at her ear, making her rub it even more while laughing.

As she stops rubbing her ear, Shadow smiles and bites her ear.

But the reaction he gets out of her surprises him just as much as it does for Amy.

"Aaah..."

She lets out a mix of a gasp and a moan.

She quickly covers her mouth with her hands while a blush is on her face.

Shadow slowly lets go of her ear to ask.

"What was that?"

"N-nothing."

She replies, still covering her mouth with her hands.

Shadow now smirks and licks his lips. With one hand he grabs her wrist to hold both her hands, and with his other hand gently holds her by the chin so she can't move her head.

Before Amy can react or ask what he is doing, Shadow bites her ear again, and another gasp/moan escapes her mouth.

Shadow now switches between licking and biting her ear, making her sing her beautiful moans for him.

DONE!