Something about wolf Shadow and rabbit Amy.

Amy the rabbit is sitting under a tree, enjoying the nice weather, yet she felt a bit lonely all by herself.

"You look upset, what's up with you?"

A husky voice was heard, and she turned her head to see a black and red wolf. Normally anyone would fear him and run away, but she had come to like this wolf as he had saved her many times before. She knows he isn't bad.

Smiling to him, she pats the ground next to her, telling him to come sit with her. At first he just looks at her, then he looks around to see if they are alone. When making sure they are, he joins her.

"Hey Shadow."

She greets him. She even dared to rest her head on his shoulder. Shadow flinches a little by her contact, but quickly relaxes.

"I'll ask again. Why are you upset?"

He asks as he stays still so she can keep resting her head on his shoulder.

Amy sighs. She thinks for a moment while a small blush creeps onto her cheeks.

"It's... soon mating time for rabbits, but I still haven't found a mate."

She explains while not looking at the black and red wolf next to her. Shadow gives a small nod in understanding. He looks down at her, and notices a tiny tear in the corner of her eye. He makes her straighten up and he takes gentle a hold of her chin, leaning in and licks the tears away. Earning a blush from the pink rabbit.

"Us wolves mostly see you rabbits as prey. But we both know I'm not like most wolves... I may not be a rabbit, but I won't mind being called your mate, if you have me."

Says Shadow, as he gives her cheek another lick.

"Shadow..."

It came almost like a whisper from the pink rabbit. Then suddenly, she pushes the wolf to the ground, her on top. Shadow is confused about what just happened, only to see the pink rabbit tower over him, with an expression that can only be described as love.

"Oh Shadow. I love to have you as my mate. Let's do it."

She was very eager, her fluffy tail wagging.

"Do what?"

He asks confused.

"I want to taste your carrot."

She replies with a cute teasing smile as she slowly lowered herself down on him.

"My what? Ooooh..."

DONE!

These AU are based after @Bz_Shawn art from Twitter.