Lavender.

Amy sat alone in the flower field as she watched the sunset. A sigh escapes from her, she misses him.

Shadow, who is the one she is missing, was called out to a mission, unknown to when he will return. And when Amy was depressed or missed him so deeply, she always went to this spot, because this place helped her remind her of him, because it's a lavender field, the smell of the purple flower was the same as Shadow's scent.

And today, she missed him even more than ever as not only her heart was acting for him, but her body longed for him and his touch.

She knew she was alone, this was her special spot that Shadow had once found just for her, so inhaling the scent that reminds her of her loved one, Amy's hand caress her body, as her mind is full of Shadow, how he would kiss her, how he would touch her, how he will whisper sweet words to her.

A small moan came from her as her fingers went between her legs, she wished it was his touch, not her own, but it had to do for now.

Rubbing at her core, she slowly laid down on the ground on her back, her hand never stopping rubbing between her legs where she could feel herself getting warm and wet, Chaos how she missed him.

She rubbed and rubbed, but it didn't feel right, her hand didn't belong there, but his did, but he isn't here.

Sighing, she stops. Sure, it's normal to masturbate when having the need, but it just didn't feel right for Amy. Her body belongs to Shadow, only his touch can make her feel right in all the good ways and places.

"I miss you Shadow. Please... please come home soon..."

She whispered into the sunset as a tear found its way to the corner of her eyes.

DONE!