Chapter 33: How Much I Love You

A/N: Hey y'all...how you doing....

Lol yeah what can I say been busy yada yada but honestly laziness and writer's block def played a part. I really struggled with writing this chapter but first drafts are always tough! Which is why I used to write well in advance! At one point, I was writing at the same pace as The Originals coming out, now I'm posting chapters I've only read once. anyway this chapter is here, sorry for the six month hiatus and shoutout to everyone who messaged me to keep going, because it genuinely does motivate me when I'm reminded like oh damn, other people are reading this too! Enjoyyyyy!

Klaus launched himself at Anastasia, managing to act fast enough to catch her unawares and land a scratch across her face. She was thrown back from the force, getting to her feet with a deeply discomforting laugh. She touched her hand to her bleeding cheek and her eyes darkened as she trained her gaze on him.

"I will tell you one last time, out of care for Elliott, but I am not here to kill you," she began. "If I even think you are taking another step against me, I will change my mind."

Klaus smirked and once again leapt into action, but this time Anastasia was prepared. She shot out her hand and Klaus howled in pain as she sent a magical migraine his way. He collapsed, continuing to roar in agony as she smiled down at him.

"At least you cannot say I didn't warn you."

Thankfully, I was used to being overlooked in battle and knew how to use this to our advantage. Whilst Anastasia focused on Klaus, I began murmuring my incantation and moments later, Anastasia was the one shrieking in pain.

She turned to me with a glare, unimaginably still able to speak, "What did you do?"

"Do you think I gained nothing from my time with you?" I asked with a grin as I intensified the spell, relishing in my sister's misery. "You are not the only one with power in this family."

Before she could react any further, I raced to her side and snapped her arms, paying no mind to her anguished cries.

"I will never answer to you again, Anastasia."

The noise must have caught the attention of the rest of the family as the previously empty courtyard was now filled with everyone who had ever bore the name Mikaelson.

"Anastasia?" asked Elliott as he looked at his loved one, torment swirling in his eyes.

"I came for you, Elliott," she said, still spitting up blood. "And I am not leaving without you."

"Over my dead body!" Hayley was next to rush into action as she slammed punch after punch after punch into Anastasia. Her fists were bloody and Anastasia was being pummelled into pieces as Hayley moved like a machine dedicated to her destruction.

"Can you kill her?" Marcel asked me.

"I don't know," I told him, my fists somehow managing to clench even tighter. "But I will certainly try."

"We need the magic cancelling manacles!" Freya insisted, her and Keelin rushing off no doubt in search of them.

"Elliott, Grace, you must leave," Elijah began to instruct. "The rest of us need to keep her down."

Rebekah, Marcel, Kol and Klaus followed orders instantly, each taking a limb to keep my sister pinned to the ground in spite of her convulsions.

"Davina, you can help me!" I told her and she too began to cast her spell. Only Grace and Elliott were still watching idly by. "What are you two still doing here? You heard Elijah!"

"No way!" Grace refuted. "I can help!"

"The only reason she's even here is because of me," Elliott added. "I'm not leaving until we've dealt with her."