Chapter V

Despite what the newest guest of the hotel had said, about 4 hours later, someone knocked on the door. (Y/N) groaned as she sat up, starring at her door angrily as she took a quick look on her wrists, seeing that the cuts were mostly healed, so she stood up and walked over to the door when she heard another knock. "Yeah, yeah, Im coming!" The Sinner opened the door, only to be pushed back by Angel and a girl she didnt know yet. "Wanna come party with us? After yesterday we deserved that, toots" Angel spoke as the slightly smaller woman with only one eye leaned on his shoulder with a bright grin. "Hi there, 'm Cherry!" The woman spoke in a loud and confident voice, leaning forward slightly. (Y/N) struggled to speak for a moment, but quickly regained the last crumbles of her confidence. After all, a drink did sound good. "Hey, I'm (Y/N). Its nice to meet you, Cherry", "No need to be so formal, bitch" Cherry quickly replied, her grin still on her lips. "So, ya comin or not, toots?" Angel asked, smiling with a bit more understanding than Cherry in his gaze.

"Im down for it, sure. As long as you guys pay for the drinks!" The smaller Sinner replied and put on a determined smile as she stepped out her room together with Angel and Cherri. She didnt notice Lucifer at the other side of the hallway, seeing her and the two others leave to drink to celebrate yesterday. What did that brat have to celebrate? She didnt fight, like the rest of them did. His brows furrowed as he watched her leave the hotel. He was surely not gonna drag her back to bed like he had the night before if she came back drunk. Lucifer just couldnt understand how she didnt learn from the night before and immediately went back to drinking. Thats why most sinners were irredeemable in his opinion. Of course, he believed in Charlies project, but some people were just hopeless and didnt want to change, like their newest guest.

Meanwhile the trio arrived at bar, called fat angel by a so-called Mr. Money. They step inside and (Y/N) gets dragged along to a corner with a bit of free space that was also close to the bar counter. Cherri went to grab drinks for everyone as Angel turns towards their new acquaintance, speaking softer than on their way here: "Ya good? Didnt wanna leave ya alone in such a sour mood. And ya sure liked to party yesterday.", Angel Dust spoke with a softer smile, one of his hands touching the much shorter girls shoulder in a comforting way. "Yeah, thanks for looking out for me, Angel Just Dont remind me of yesterday..",. The young woman said with a sigh as she remembered how she fucked up and pissed off the king of hell and her running into him today didnt make that better. After all, he seemed to be someone to hold grudges very easily.

"Dont worry, ya not the only one that doesnt like the short king-" (Y/N) cut Angel off. "But That's the Thing, I dont hate him. He seems like a nice guy, and I made a terrible impression on him!" He looked down at her like he understood and was about to say something when Cherri returned with a round of shots for all of them. "Here, drink this, fuckers. Those are on me!" She exclaimed with her excentric voice and raising her glass, like the other two. (Y/N) forced a smile on her lips as she downed her shot and grabbing the next one without hesitation. At least she had some sort of distraction right now. After a few drinks the world didnt look that dull anymore. The small Sinner girl got dragged to the dancefloor by Angel and Cherri and started dancing, hand in hand with Cherri. Her head was spinning by now and all she concentrated on were the songs that were playing and having fun. At one point, Cherri made her climb up onto her shoulders, so they could dance together with Angel, using multiple of his hands. It was truly a good night and there were no negative thoughts on the girls mind, until someone bumped into Cherri and her, making the very short Demon fall to the floor. The alcohol made her a bit numb to the pain and as she was looking up, she saw Mr. M, the shark like Sinner that had tried to get her to sell her soul to him half a year ago. And he seemed to recognize her as well, gritting his teeth slightly. "Mr. M? Wait- M stands for Money?? How original...", (Y/N) blurted out as she got back to her feet and remembered the bar owners Name on the sign outside. "Weren't you that little smart mouth from a few months ago?" The woman gulped, realizing that he was still pissed at her. She stepped back into Angel, making him turn towards her and realizing what was going on. "If I were you, Id get outa my bar as soon as possible, whore." Mr. Money spoke with a scornful tone in his voice. Angel was about to say something when Cherri suddenly interrupted. "Big M! Long time no see, Pal", the one-eyed Sinner chuckled, putting an arm around the shark Sinner, and looking back at (Y/N) and Angel with something that must have been meant as a wink.