Chapter XXXIII

(Warning: Horny stuff, spanking)

"Ready to start?"

(Y/N) was really trying to hold still, but Lucifers soft touches made her shudder and squirm, especially after he had knocked right when she had been about to reach her peak. Lucifers magic surrounded them, and he tried to be as considerate as possible, but after a minute or two, he decided to say something. "Can you quit that squirming?", he asked, unable to concentrate when she was moving all the time when he was fighting with his rock hard boner at the same time. For a moment the movements stopped, but when Lucifer touched her calve with just his fingertips, she shuddered again, her foot being dangerously close to his shaft. "(Y/N), I'm serious. Quit the moving or I'm gonna put you over my knee.", his voice was a bit harsher now and he gripped her leg to keep her still. Arousal fluttered in (Y/N)s lower stomach when he said those words. Why did it excite her so much? She had never seen herself as kinky or masochistic, but now she was longing for Lucifer to take control of her, use her, hurt her, make her his.

She decided to test her luck. The fallen Angel was probably all talk right now anyways, and if he wasn't... Well, let's just say, she would enjoy herself and treasure the experience for her lonely pleasure sessions. "And what if I don't?", (Y/N) asks and grins up at Lucifer, crossing her arms while leaning against her broken bedpost, pillows supporting her back. Lucifer took a sharp breath in, looking over at her, before he answered. There was no aggression in his voice, still, it sounded demanding and prideful: "Trust me sweetheart, you don't want to know. Now be a good girl and hold still."

The Sinners heart fluttered, and she didn't have a smart comeback. Meanwhile Lucifer felt his cock throbbing harder than before, his voice had been deeper than usual and his touches to her legs got slower. He didn't even realize how much magic was surrounding them and how fast her wounds were healing. The flesh started to regrow slowly. If he kept this up, she would be completely healed after their session tomorrow. Lucifer knew he had to just ignore the temptation, but when (Y/N) decided to move her leg again, that challenging smirk on her lips, he had enough. He grabbed the Sinner by her upper arm, sitting her down on his lap, before he turned her around and pulled her over his knee. A surprised gasp left (Y/N)s parted lips, but unlike the times before, she didn't fight back.

"Alright, you asked for it. You want to get punished so badly?-" Lucifer paused, his teeth gritted. "-You're gonna get punished." No more words were needed, Lucifer pulled her dress up and held her by her waist as he brought his hand down on her butt with a sharp smack. Arousal kept building up in (Y/N)s stomach and she embraced the punishment. Another and another spank hit her butt that was barely covered by her lacy panty. A needy whine escaped (Y/N)s lips and caused Lucifer to give her a harder slap than before. The sting was nice, causing not only her butt, but also her whole body to feel all hot and sensitive. But after a minute of slaps in the same rhythm, the nice feeling wasn't as strong anymore.

"Your spanks are weaker than I remembered", (Y/N) kept teasing Lucifer, wanting to get a reaction out of him, craving for him to be rougher. A little yelp escaped her when Lucifer grabbed her by her hair all of a sudden, pulling her head a bit higher to face him. "Oh, this is too soft for you? Maybe I should use a paddle instead to spank that bratty attitude out of you?", with that, he let her hair go and resumed the spanking, this time his hand came down on her ass much harder than before, actually leaving pink and red marks on the soft flesh of her butt this time. It was stinging, but at the same time that thrill and arousal shot through the Sinners whole body, having her gasp and whimper from time to time.

After a few minutes, (Y/N)s whole body was shaking, but not from crying, no. She was enjoying herself, turned on more than ever but unable to orgasm without any sort of friction given to her sensitive areas. Lucifer stopped the spanking, seeing how red her ass was by now and he pulled her up to sit on his lap to calm her down, but when he saw her flushed face and her needy look, his cock throbbed yet again. "L-lucifer", the Sinner whispered into his ear, her hands gripping his shoulders tightly. He could just pull her panty aside and fuck her senseless if he wanted to, but he decided to restrain himself. Instead, Lucifer positioned his hands on her hips and pulled her closer until he pressed his clothes cock right against her panty covered pussy. Moans escaped the lips of both of them. Lucifer held her even tighter and started grinding against her through the fabric, trying to relieve himself somehow.

(Y/N)s head rested on his shoulder, her body all hot from the arousal and she couldn't help the moans and needy whimpers escaping her parted lips. Was this really happening? This wasn't a dream, right? When Lucifer bit into her neck to quiet his moans all of a sudden, she was sure she was awake. This was much more than she could have ever hoped for, but here she was, grinding herself against his hard cock like there was no tomorrow. Lucifer decided this wasn't enough after a minute and spun her around. He had her laying on her back, her legs wrapped around his hips loosely with him over her. The fallen angel grabbed the hem of her dress and pulled it off her, leaving the short Sinner in underwear. "Such a good girl for me... Come on, let me hear your beautiful moans dear~", he whispered as he kissed down her collar bone until he reached her bra, pulling it aside to suck on her hard nipple. Only when he started groping the other one, he realized that there wasn't really much to squeeze. He had forgotten that (Y/N) was rather flat. But God in heaven, that ass and those thighs were beautifully thick like a pillow for him. Still, he kept sucking her nipple while teasing the other one with his fingers.

Lucifer was pulled up to be face to face with (Y/N) when she grabbed the back of his head and pulled him in for a kiss. But before their lips could meet, he flinched, guilt filling his chest. Was this the right thing? Fucking a Sinner just because? What if Lilith would come back? Sure, she had divorced him, but he still felt like he owed her, he couldn't just let her go so easily, could he? No, not after spending eons with her. Lucifer pulled away and got off the bed. (Y/N) starred up at him in confusion, hiding her chest under her bra again. "I'm sorry, this was a mistake.", the fallen Angel paused. "I... I should go."

And he did go...

-----------------------------

No, this was no dream, this did happen. We hope you guys are ready for the next chapter ;)

Writing: Moon

Inspiration: Polaris

Simping: Us both

Word count: 1237