Chapter XIX

Lucifer wasn't able to fully heal the Sinner wounds, as they were deep and all over her body. Everyone understood that she was in no state to answer questions right now and that she needed as much rest as possible. When Lucifer realized he couldn't help her with her wounds any more, he stepped back, huffing from the energy this had drained from him. The wounds had partly closed but were still too many and too deep. Vaggie was the first one to speak. "I think she needs rest now. It's best if we leave her be." The group nodded and everyone walked outside again, closing the door behind them to leave her on her own. After what had just happened, (Y/N) was shaken and still frozen in place. Everyone knew about it. And now they would interrogate her about how this happened, but there was no plausible lie she could tell them... But if she would tell them who was really responsible for this they would either think she is lying, or Alastor would make sure she'd never say a thing again.
As soon as she was alone again, tears finally spilled from her eyes and rolled down her cheeks. Everything hurt and she felt so isolated once again... How was she ever gonna have a better life. Maybe she should just make that deal with Alastor... After all, if she didn't, he was gonna keep tormenting her. Still, she was not quite ready to give up her soul yet... She'd owe it to him for all of eternity... And what if he did grow bored eventually and she would have sold her soul for nothing? (Y/N) didn't want that, she didn't want to be bound to someone for all eternity who just used her to gain more power.

The days went by, and Lucifer visited (Y/N) once a day to help her wounds heal. He had tried to ask her what happened, but every time he did, the Sinner turned her head away and stayed silent. By now, he knew that she wasn't gonna talk about it and stopped trying. Something was definitely up with her, and it worried everyone in the hotel. Except Nifty. But that girl was... Something else... Lucifer knocked on (Y/N)s door again, already preparing himself for the magic use to heal her. Her wounds had healed a bit quicker but were still too deep. He had forbidden the small Sinner to leave the bed until she was fully healed, to avoid and infection.

"Come in"

And Lucifer did, closing the door behind him before sitting down at the edge of her bed. "You ready?" (Y/N) nodded and already had her sports bra on, so Lucifer had much access to her wounds without seeing her completely topless. (Y/N) made sure to hide as much skin as possible and only showing him parts of her at a time. She had always been self-conscious and didn't want her body to be seen as a mere sex object. Her demon form wasn't really helping with that. That's probably the reason why she looked this way, her waist too thin, her butt and thighs too thick. At least her chest was smaller, though it could have been a bit bigger in her opinion. Because, wow, she was flat. Lucifer smiled softly and took her right arm in his hands to start the healing. After a minute, a few of the smaller cuts had finally fully closed, but the bigger ones had shrunken only a bit. It was an exhausting process, but it was worth it in his opinion. Since Lucifer found out that she was struggling, though he didn't know how yet, he cared a lot about making sure she was okay.
"Some cuts are already gone. Slowly but steadily, we're coming closer to fully healing you. Also, we hit the 3 day mark. You have officially been without alcohol for 3 days now.", the fallen angel tried to cheer the Sinner up and earned a soft smile from her. She had completely forgotten about that... "Yeah... Thanks again... I... I appreciate your help, really, Lucifer.", the short woman sighed and looked over at him, her heart stopping a beat when she saw him smile at her. Oh how much did she want to ask him to stay with her and make her feel all safe. She longed for the day she was fully healed, but also feared at the same time. Once she would leave her room, she was sure Alastor would hunt her down again. "You're welcome. I'm glad you are actually giving this place a chance... If anything is bothering you...", Lucifer looked down at the cuts, before he continued: "You can always come to me, okay?". A lump formed in (Y/N)s throat as she nodded. "You know, it's weird that you take that long to heal, even if it was an angelic weapon that caused this. Maybe... Maybe you didn't reach your full natural potential yet..."
Once Lucifer was done with the healing session for the day, he patted the woman's head once more before leaving. Her wounds were almost healed and maybe she would finally be able to leave her room again after tomorrows healing session with the king of hell. Her thoughts surrounded what he had said. Full potential? Did that mean that she did in fact possess magic? She hoped so, maybe then she could shield herself from Alastor...

After two days, (Y/N) wounds were finally fully healed, and Lucifer had allowed her to leave her bed again. The first thing the Sinner did, was shower. She had been stuck in bed for days and felt all tired and itchy all the time. Showering usually helped with that, as it did this time as well. Her own hands roamed all over her body and the places Lucifer had touched. It had almost become a ritual for her to masturbate in the shower, while thinking about Lucifer. The feeling of guilt was long gone, and his name fell from her lips in a needy whisper, when she reached her peak, her own fingers buried in her core.
(Y/N) walked back to her room after showering and had just put clothes on, when her door knocked. It was the time Lucifer had usually come around to heal her, so the woman eagerly opened the door, only to be greeted by Alastor's shit eating grin. Without asking for permission, he stepped inside and closed the door behind him, leaving (Y/N) trapped. Fear rushed through her veins as she looked up at the much taller demon, taking a step back. "Well, little lady. I'm sure you know by now why I am here. Have you perhaps... reconsidered?", Alastor asked as he grabbed her shoulder, his claws digging into the flesh and drawing blood. (Y/N) whimpered and started shaking. She was scared and the fear was clouding her judgement greatly. "I- I did", "Good girl. Now, I need you to sign this contract, little lady. Once you do, I'll uphold my end of the deal and stop your torment..." After he had said that and let go, a contract and a quill appeared out of nowhere, a golden shine surrounding them. (Y/N) grabbed the quill, pondering before she let the quill touch the paper, when the door opened, and Lucifer stood there. "Hey (Y/N), did you want to-" Lucifers eyes widened in shock and were quickly filled with anger when he saw the scenery in front of him.

"(Y/N), put the pen down... Now!"

----------------------

Fuck, I need sleep. Desperately. Am I gonna sleep now? Hell nah. I'll be spending half of my day tomorrow by sitting in the train, so I might be able to write there :D

Writing: Moon

Inspiration: Moon

Simping: Us both

Wordcount: 1265