Chapter XXX

"Remember the conditions, little lady... No self-harm and not a word about this to anyone."

Those words echoed in her mind for the next few days. Her Wound hadn't gotten better, but thanks to Alastor the pain was much less prominent and she could finally move her foot again because of his magic. Maybe he isn't as bad as she thought. After all, he didn't even want her soul as some sort of payment. Still, (Y/N) barely left her room and stayed by herself. She didn't want to see anyone, especially not Lucifer or Serena. How could she face him after he led her on for so long, only to throw her aside like the scum she was. Not even Angel had visited her, maybe he knew she wasn't up for seeing anyone... But of course, now that she thought about it, someone knocked at her door. (Y/N) stood up and stumbled towards the door, opening it just slightly to see who was outside. As fate seemed to hate her right now, Lucifer was standing there, looking at her in worry.

"Hey, can I come in? I haven't seen you in days...", he spoke softly when seeing her red eyes and the dark circles underneath them. The sadness and heartbreak in her chest turned into anger upon seeing him care for her all of a sudden. "I don't want to see you.", she spoke harshly, her brows furrowing and her fists clenching. Now he wanted to see her that his love was busy or at least fully healed after he left her alone when she needed him. "What's wrong? Did something happen?", Lucifer asked with a worried tone and tried to open the door farther to get inside and check up on her. (Y/N) wouldn't have it and pushed him backwards. "Leave me alone!", her voice got louder and she slammed the door, locking it from the inside as tears build up in her eyes and rolled down her cheeks.

Lucifer was taken back when the door was slammed in his face after (Y/N) had pushed him away. Did he do something wrong? They hadn't spoken since the trip to Lulu World that went a tiny bit wrong, so what could have happened to have her this angry at him? Maybe she was angry that he had put them all in danger? That must be it, after all he couldn't imagine any other reason. Still, it hurt in his chest when she was so angry at him and he had seen the tears in her eyes. But pressuring her wasn't a good idea right now, he knew that. That's why he decided to teleport into the parlor. He knew (Y/N) and Angel were pretty close, so he might know something. When he arrived, he saw Angel, Husker and Serena sitting at the bar. The Singer was getting to know the other residents and staff and seemed to get along pretty well and her arm was doing much better by now. Lucifer sat down next to them and turned to Angel Dust.

"Angel Dust? You're friends with (Y/N), right?", he asked and tilted his head slightly, putting his hat down onto the bar counter. The spider nodded and looked a bit worried. "She... Doesn't want to see me right now... Did you maybe talk to her after the trip to Lulu World? Did something happen?" Angel shook his head, looking even more worried than before."She never answered the door when I knocked, I only spoke to her that evening here at the bar. But... I think she got hurt in Lulu World..." Lucifers eyes widened when he heard that. She never told him she had gotten hurt and his heart ached even more. "Did she show you the wound? Was the injury very bad? What did she tell you?", the fallen angel bombarded Angel with questions before he finally stopped to take a breath. "She was quickly drunk and only talked about normal stuff, nothing weird. I didn't see her injury for more than a second, she hid it as soon as she could, but it looked pretty bad.."

Lucifer sighed and grabbed the drink Husk had poured him, taking a long sip. "She is angry at me right now..." Serena finally spoke: "Why do you care so much about her? After all, she doesn't seem nice from what I have heard so far."- "No! No, she is... she's very nice and sweet and I... She... She means a lot to me, and I know how hard she is trying... I don't like seeing her this hurt and... angry at me...", he emptied his glass and put it back down onto the bar counter. "Maybe give her more time to calm down, I think she needs it...", Angel spoke carefully, worried about his friend.