Chapter XVI

(Tiny trigger warning: Masturbation)

"Lucifer, wait-"

Lucifer turned his head over to face her again, signaling the short woman that he was listening. But she realized that she didn't know what to actually tell him. Why had she wanted Lucifer to wait and stay? She didn't know, but now she had to answer. "Do you have to go so soon? I..." There was no way she could tell him about what was going on with Alastor... She would need to lie again "I don't want to be alone..." A sigh escaped the king's lips as he walked back over to her, putting a hand on her shoulder. (Y/N) suppressed a pained whimper, his hand was resting on a bruise hidden under her clothes.

"You know, I don't have that much time. But I can stay for another few minutes, I guess... Under one condition. I don't want you to touch any alcohol for the next 3 days, unless you want another punishment. Understood?", Lucifer spoke and sat down beside her. (Y/N) nodded and looked up at him, her fingers twitching nervously from his threat. God did she want his punishment... "Now... Did you want to talk about something specific?" No, she didn't. But maybe this was a good moment to set things truly right between the two of them.

"I... I wanted to apologize... I was such a fucking jerk and didn't listen to anything you said... I'm sorry for ruining every chance you gave me... I didn't mean to, you just... Met me at the wrong times...", the Sinner mumbled, her gaze lowering onto the floor again. Wow, apologizing sure was hard... As she saw his eyes fill with understanding and he was smiling softly, she felt so guilty again. She had never meant to say those things to him or have these unholy thoughts of him. He was a married man after all and also the king of hell. She would have no chance with him.

"It's okay. I... I wasn't very kind to you either. I'm sorry for being a jerk. How about we start again", Lucifer spoke, his voice calm and giving (Y/N) some feeling of security as she nodded. "Well then-", he stood up and offered her his hand. "Nice to meet you, my name is Lucifer Morningstar." A soft chuckle escaped the girl's lips as she stood up as well, shaking his hand. "My name is (Y/N). It's an honor to meet you, your majesty."

The fallen angel laughed and shook the Sinners hand and only then did (Y/N) notice that he wasn't wearing his wedding ring anymore. She decided to stay quiet about it and just keep the good mood up. After all, this was his business and probably very personal. Lucifer and (Y/N) sat back down on her bed and his gaze got more serious again. "Still, if I see you drinking in the next 3 days, you'll go over my knee again." (Y/N) quickly nodded, her body freezing. She hadn't expected this from him at the moment and looked down to hide her blush a bit. To safe herself from the embarrassment, she held back her comments. Oh how much did she want his whole attention on her, just like his hands. (Y/N) felt a rush of arousal shoot through her veins, but she knew she had to ignore it. Just because the king of hell wasn't wearing his wedding ring didn't have to mean anything. The Sinner didn't want to assume, after all, assumptions had led to this whole mess in the first place... Lucifer smiled, happy that she was so obedient, so he patted her shoulder again. "Good. Now... I'm sure saying sorry wasn't the only reason you wanted me to stay, was it?" Oh yeah... (Y/N) had almost forgotten, but when he patted her shoulder, the pain from the bruises and cuts returned. There was no way she could make her cuts his problem again and make him worry, no.

"I wanted to ask something... I'm not sure if I missed something, but as a demon... you can't die, right? So... Why were these angelic attacks such a big deal?" Sure, it had been a question in her mind for some time, but it was merely to avoid the actual topic she needed help with. Lucifer sighed as he leaned back on the bed, his head a bit lower than before. "Not quite. A Sinner can't die, they just regenerate and do so in a fast pace. Same thing with any wounds. But... If a Sinner gets hurt or even killed by an angelic weapon, their body reacts like a mortal one would. Every cut or bruise takes days to weeks to heal and if the wound is fatal, you die."-"Die again?", (Y/N) asked with a chuckle, but Lucifer only nodded. "What do you think where all those eyes come from? Your soul is too weak to manifest another form and so it goes into the buildings surrounding you..." Lucifer stayed a bit longer than what he had planned and both kept talking, free of worry for the moment.

Another few hours passed and (Y/N) was alone in her room again, laying in her bed. Her cuts had regenerated quickly, leaving no trace on her delicate skin, as always. That guilty feeling in her gut formed again when her hand had found her pussy and she started rubbing her clit through her panty. Breathy moans escaped her lips and she craved more of Lucifer than before. In her mind, his hands were roaming her body, touching just the right spots too soft to give her enough friction and leaving her crave for more. (Y/N)s hand slipped into her panty and two of her thin fingers entered herself. She couldn't wait and immediately started fingering herself, though she couldn't hit that good angle, so she sat up on her knees and resumed her desperate pace. It took a few minutes, but she finally came on her fingers, Lucifers name spilling from her lips like a mantra when she reached her peak. Afterwards, (Y/N) wiped her juices off her fingers and laid back down onto her bed, quickly falling asleep with her thoughts surrounding the king of hell. Oh god, Lucifer could never find about this....

------------------------------------------

We hope you enjoyed it. Our dear writer, Moon, is totaly wasted from drinking after work, so we might need to redo the chapter tomorrow. Still, we hope you enjoyed this new Chapter.

Oh god, I want that man to step on me....

Writing: Moon

Inspiration: Moon

Simping: Us both

Wordcount: 1087